Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deaths per million in California is up 505% since 9/25 when Florida moved into Phase 3

FL has had Disney World open, fans at football games, indoor & outdoor dining, bars & limited mask enforcement and is up 53%

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

That is just flat out wrong. Plenty of us perceived how serious it was but the Trumpers and their allies chose not to believe it. Dont lay blame on everyone when it has been obvious since March who was to blame.

Those of us that believe in science and stats had this nailed. Those that believe in "American Exceptionalism" and "FREDDUMB!1!!" are the root cause of why we have it so bad now.
      False.

The biggest revelation with COVID-19 was not that most people would submit to virtually anything - they will - but that they will actually learn to love their chains and beg for more.

Thus why any rational inquiry is forbidden and anyone living their life freely is a threat.

#CovidZombies

Comment

• The first vaccine doses arrived 4 weeks ago.

How has the rollout gone in MN?

63% of the doses haven't been given
        2.6% of the state has received a dose
        1.7% of the elderly has received a dose

At this rate, we will still be vaccinating in 2027.

Mask up!

Comment

That is just flat out wrong. Plenty of us perceived how serious it was but the Trumpers and their allies chose not to believe it. Dont lay blame on everyone when it has been obvious since March who was to blame.

Those of us that believe in science and stats had this nailed. Those that believe in "American Exceptionalism" and "FREDDUMB!1!!" are the root cause of why we have it so bad now.
          lmao ^#CovidZombie

Bill de Blasio on March 10: “We want to encourage” NYers going out. “If you’re under 50 & you’re healthy, which is most NYers, there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1244016912281059329

Comment

He had to lie to you to protect you because he loves you. ^CovidZombie

https://twitter.com/i/status/1345457458387542017

#Science

Comment

I bet all those people that were put on vents that had no reason to be would like a redo. But at least it was because of #Science

Amazing WSJ article casually describing how hospitals got hysterical in March, stopped following known protocols, and contributed to the spike in March/April deaths.
              https://www.wsj.com/articles/hospita...cs-11608491436

Haunting title: “Hospitals Retreat From Early Covid Treatment and Return to Basics”

“Let us go back to basics,” stated Dr. Eduardo Oliveira, government med director for Introduction Health Central Florida, which recommends its medical doctors persist with pre-pandemic tips for ventilator use. “The less you deviate from it, the better.” Hysteria kills.

“We were intubating sick patients very early. Not for the patients’ benefit, but in order to control the epidemic and to save other patients. That felt awful,” states Dr. Iwashyna, a critical-care doctor at UMichigan and Dept of Vet Affairs in Ann Arbor. Read that again.

What’s so bad about putting infirm patients on unnecessary ventilators? Ventilators can injure lungs by inflicting an excessive amount of pressure. ‘We’ve got gag reflexes that are pretty hard to go away, precisely to avoid things going into our lungs,” Dr. Iwashyna stated.

And the push for unnecessary, non-standard-practice, ventilators also endangered the patients’ lives because intubated patients require higher levels of sedation, which itself raises the chances of death.

Comment

• Wow, did the troll hitchhike back from dc and get internet access back?

in fun news, looks like the post covid hair loss has started with me. I thought maybe it wasn’t coming if it hadn’t hit yet but pulled out an unusually large handful of hair in the shower this morning

Comment

• Oh my god. I’m so sorry...

I hadn’t heard of that. I assume it’s temporary?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Oh my god. I’m so sorry...

I hadn’t heard of that. I assume it’s temporary?
                    Oh it seems to be very common. If you google it you get a lot of hits. Should be temporary but can happen after your body goes through major stresses

Comment

• Dang. Well, glad to hear it should be temporary.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Can I blame my hair loss on COVID? Yeah it started in 2003 but come on!!

(that sucks DGF)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Can I blame my hair loss on COVID? Yeah it started in 2003 but come on!!

(that sucks DGF)
                          Just blame it on the flu...

Glad to hear it should only be temporary, DGF.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

It's worse than that. Not only did we all see how serious this was early on, dumpy knew how bad this was back in December, if I get the info right. Or at least in Feb, he was made fully aware how dangerous it was, but INENTIONALLY decided to downplay it. Lets we forget, be bragged about downplaying it.

We can't forget that history. That POS has lead to hundreds of thousands of preventable deaths in this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

It's worse than that. Not only did we all see how serious this was early on, dumpy knew how bad this was back in December, if I get the info right. Or at least in Feb, he was made fully aware how dangerous it was, but INENTIONALLY decided to downplay it. Lets we forget, be bragged about downplaying it.

We can't forget that history. That POS has lead to hundreds of thousands of preventable deaths in this country.
                              n - 150k, so, as of now Republicans have murdered 250,000 people to keep their numbskull ideology out there and keep their snowflakes' feewies safe.

The GQP is the greatest national security threat to Americans. They have murdered almost 100x the number that Islamist terrorists have.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So by now, we have a good idea how long an COVID infection lasts- (not that I actually know it, but I think others do)- from no symptoms at all to bad symptoms that can last months. Right now the expectation for COVID infections that don't show symptoms is 10-14 days for safety.

I think I have that right.

Anyway- is there any data out there that shows how long an infection lasts if you have the vaccination? The idea of the vaccine is to pretty much eliminate any symptoms of COVID- right? And the fact that you can still get infected with the vaccine is why the makers are still requiring masks.

So the question is- does the time you are infected, which is the time you can spread it, change? Change to the point that it alters the R number of the spread.

Comment

Working...
                                X