Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

    You think this is some sort of gotcha moment here? That the negative tests must be right and the positive ones wrong?
    No.

    Just pointing out the sheer stupidity of using a PCR test on healthy people.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Man's cavalier attitude toward coronavirus directly lead to the coronavirus death of his grandmother-in-law.
      Doesn't matter. She was old, and it was her time to go.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        It's time for Wheel... of... COVID!
        Protesting/Rioting
        in groups by the thousand. 0.00

        Its a Woke virus.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          So.......immigrant from one of those ****hole countries. Why does Dumpy listen to her again?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I know deaths only kind of matter...but Flo(r)ida reporting 186 today.

            edit: well it would seem the Bots are now claiming that the numbers are going up because the people are dying by other means and it is being blamed on COVID. (you know...the Anti-Flo(R)ida) For those of you who havent blocked Flaggy's Less Enjoyable Twin you have that to look forward to. (if he hasnt spewed that already)
            Here you go.

            https://mobile.twitter.com/jhaskinsc...69454728290306

            https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...y0jwo/htmlview

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

              No.

              Just pointing out the sheer stupidity of using a PCR test on healthy people.
              So in your "expert" opinion. What should they be doing?
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

              R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

              SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
              Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
              Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
              Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
              Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

              Comment


              • So if I have colon cancer, but have never been screened for it, and don't know I have it, then I'm a healthy person.

                Yay me!!! Livin' to be 100.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  So if I have colon cancer, but have never been screened for it, and don't know I have it, then I'm a healthy person.

                  Yay me!!! Livin' to be 100.
                  You don’t want to compare the flu to Covid but are going to go with Colon Cancer? Is your colon contagious? Aren’t there parameters around the colon screening? They don’t test everyone under the Sun do they, imagine how stupid that would be? They start testing around 50 when One enters higher risk for that disease.

                  The CDC even recommends a symptoms based approach Covid 19. But it gets burried on their site and no attention from the media.

                  Mass testing when the virus is in full circulation provides no value. And it takes away from sick people who actually need care.
                  Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-28-2020, 03:54 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    So if I have colon cancer, but have never been screened for it, and don't know I have it, then I'm a healthy person.

                    Yay me!!! Livin' to be 100.
                    I'm never having a colonoscopy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by rufus View Post

                      Doesn't matter. She was old, and it was her time to go.
                      What I think is amusing is the audacity of kids and grandkids to lecture their elderly parents on what they should or should not be doing in this pandemic. In Minnesota, the mainstream media has even gone so far as to label them "rogue grandparents." OMG, granny has gone rogue on us.

                      We've even seen a few posters here reference "talks" they've had to have with their parents, like they were pre-schoolers or something.

                      If I were in my 80's and my kid (or any other) came and told me what I could or could not do because of this pandemic, my response would be to tell them that their concern is noted and logged. Now, go get me a beer.

                      The one thing elderly people will all tell you they don't have is time. If I make it that far, the last thing I'm going to do is spend it in solitary confinement.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        If I were in my 80's and my kid (or any other) came and told me what I could or could not do because of this pandemic, my response would be to tell them that their concern is noted and logged. Now, go get me a beer.
                        Sounds like it'll be fun when it's time for your kids to have the, "Dad, that's the second time this month you've run a stop sign/red light - it's time to give up driving" convo with you.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

                          What I think is amusing is the audacity of kids and grandkids to lecture their elderly parents on what they should or should not be doing in this pandemic. In Minnesota, the mainstream media has even gone so far as to label them "rogue grandparents." OMG, granny has gone rogue on us.

                          We've even seen a few posters here reference "talks" they've had to have with their parents, like they were pre-schoolers or something.

                          If I were in my 80's and my kid (or any other) came and told me what I could or could not do because of this pandemic, my response would be to tell them that their concern is noted and logged. Now, go get me a beer.

                          The one thing elderly people will all tell you they don't have is time. If I make it that far, the last thing I'm going to do is spend it in solitary confinement.
                          And we wonder why kids ignore their parents. So much for caring for a family unit- you are all on your own. Good luck. We can suggest ways to prevent you from suffering a rather nasty death before your time, but you are on your own. After all it's better to live life and possibly die a lonely and miserable death on your own....

                          edit- and thinking about it more- it's interesting that one interprets talking to your parents about being careful as demanding that they do something and treating them like children. Just like now wearing a mask is showing your fear and panic.... Or that before when being careful, people were labeled as being hysteric.

                          Yes, there are fearful people, yes, there are demanding children, yes there are people getting strung up in panic. But not nearly everyone is- I have yet to encounter anyone who fits that description of any of that. Seems like some people should step away from the news.
                          Last edited by alfablue; 07-28-2020, 06:28 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Called it. Masks in the home.

                            https://www.google.com/amp/s/news4sa...-your-own-home

                            Comment


                            • Yeah kids should definitely never give their parents advice...the parents should listen to the *******s saying they should be willing to die cause they were going to die anyways.

                              I never tell my parents what they can or cant do...but if they act stupid and get sick they wont get much sympathy from me either and that is the way they want it.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Just remember Cupcakes when you see your shadow and are surely afraid of it, just know that it can’t have Covid. Although you can never be too safe so make sure to have you mask on around your shadow.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X