Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We know that healthy people have zero statistical issue with Covid.

We know that obesity + Covid has a much, much higher propensity for illness.

With more than 40% of the US population obese (70% of adults are overweight) and the Country’s newfound attitude for being healthy I can only assume we will see a much healthier Nation moving forward as individuals do everything they can to improve their situation.

Or will most punt on their personal health and defer to others wearing dirty masks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Final numbers for today:

228k new cases, 3438 dead. 9 states with over 100 dead (Tennessee had 97), Pennsylvania had 293 dead, Texas had 329 and California with a whopping 580! (I gotta think that a lot of that is catch up otherwise...yikes!)

For the year...354,215 dead. It is a good thing El Hefty had this under control in April according to his people and that we were rounding the corner in September or lord knows how many more would be dead.

Days to reach 10 million US cases: 292
      Days to double that: 54

"If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• As someone else said, stop, contaminate and listen

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...84846805311488

Comment

• Jesus, that looked like the seventh level of hell. When you get rich, do you also lose all sense of style and taste?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            As someone else said, stop, contaminate and listen

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...84846805311488
            Prom in The Bad Place.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I dont know if it is more sad that the Beach Boys were there or hilarious that Vanilla Ice who is a full on fraud was there.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• UK is allowing for mixing vaccines - you can get any second dose no matter who made your first one.

I don’t understand this yet

Comment

UK is allowing for mixing vaccines - you can get any second dose no matter who made your first one.

yea, how do they show that this is effective? Do the companies compare notes?

Comment

UK is allowing for mixing vaccines - you can get any second dose no matter who made your first one.

Neither do I. I thought they worked differently? Maybe it's just that the mRNA ones are similar enough?
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Lmao ^^ all of it.

Comment

• LOL, this is why you need a federally coordinated vaccine rollout:
                        "Oklahoma doesn't even have a *statewide* rollout plan and is leaving it up to the counties to organize their own individual vaccine rollouts. My county is using a free SignUpGenuis page to sign people up for vaccines—which has no verification or data security."
                        https://twitter.com/kendallybrown/st...60443426054150

Let's use the website that youth sports teams use for snack signups...

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          LOL, this is why you need a federally coordinated vaccine rollout:
                          "Oklahoma doesn't even have a *statewide* rollout plan and is leaving it up to the counties to organize their own individual vaccine rollouts. My county is using a free SignUpGenuis page to sign people up for vaccines—which has no verification or data security."

Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            LOL, this is why you need a federally coordinated vaccine rollout:

These are states that desire anarchy so that people can make more money.

Well, other than taxing the poor to give to the rich- need states to invest in companies, for sure- right along with cutting taxes.

Especially when you consider how easy it would be to set up a distribution system with what health systems are already in place. Contact the pharmacy groups- there have to be a number of them- and work out the details of the roll out. They have a list of their OWN customers that don't really need to be overly cross checked (who would want more than one vaccination?), then the goal is to find the people (who are on both state and national tax rolls) who don't have a pharmacy, and work a system for them.

Then again, something like that is beyond nuclear rocket science to the morons running this country.
                            Last edited by MichVandal; 01-02-2021, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Neither do I. I thought they worked differently? Maybe it's just that the mRNA ones are similar enough?
                              I’ve done a little more research, and can’t find anyone else that thinks this is a good idea. UK insists tbis would be rare.

trials to mix vaccines are set to start sometime this year.

I wouldn’t get a mixed shot

Comment

• Data shows new strain to be more infectious in children
                                https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...82699071102977

Back to in person school in a week in our district...

Comment

Working...
                                X