Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

That’s great and all, the numbers hovey said were accurate as of last night. Maybe someone got their azz in gear today. Or maybe it’s just a really big coincidence you know so many in a small group
    Isn't he married to a nurse who works in a hospital? I think even an SCSU student could figure out this connection.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Isn't he married to a nurse who works in a hospital? I think even an SCSU student could figure out this connection.
      I forget, but he’s not a dummy so I figured these were not from his wife’s circle because yes, he could figure that out

Comment

Therapist. None them are through her. Almost all, save for the three, are connected either.

And for the record, I’m not saying I don’t believe the numbers. I’m just giving an update. Shrug.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Therapist. None them are through her. Almost all, save for the three, are connected either.

And for the record, I’m not saying I don’t believe the numbers. I’m just giving an update. Shrug.
          Isn't your brother an M.D.? Hmm...
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• The numbers were embarrassing, I wonder how much was done today once they were out

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              The numbers were embarrassing, I wonder how much was done today once they were out
              This is the alleged plan, as of yesterday.

https://cbs3duluth.com/2020/12/22/go...r-minnesotans/

Comment

Isn't your brother an M.D.? Hmm...
                One was in his wedding party. Otherwise neither is connected to any others. My brother hasn’t gotten it yet to my knowledge.

Five or six are acquaintances from college and high school (nurses and doctors or other medical professionals). Another two are coworkers of one college friend (as posted above). One is the wife of my uncle. Another is a coworker’a husband. Another is an acquaintance from an organization I’m with. A friend’s wife. A friend. (Actually those two know each other, but whatever) Another friend’s wife.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The Trump Vaccine nonsense is exactly the type of ridiculous bull**** you expect from a Trump cultist: utterly devoid of truth, miles away from fact and ironic in the extreme considering none of the cultists seem to believe the very real disease needs a vaccine.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Scheduled my vaccination for Christmas day. Otherwise would have been a day off but totally worth it to get it as soon as I can. I start inpatient service on the 1st so happy to get some immunity before going back into the fire.
                    In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                    I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      The Trump Vaccine nonsense is exactly the type of ridiculous bull**** you expect from a Trump cultist: utterly devoid of truth, miles away from fact and ironic in the extreme considering none of the cultists seem to believe the very real disease needs a vaccine.
                      And we can't forget that Pfizer was not part of the whole system- they developed this on their own.

Comment

• https://www.aier.org/article/lockdow...-the-evidence/

Lockdowns Do Not Control the Coronavirus: The Evidence

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And we can't forget that Pfizer was not part of the whole system- they developed this on their own.
                          They DID accept $ 1.95 BILLION from Operation Warp Speed. Split hairs all you want.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/h...arp-speed.html

Comment

• No matter- dumpy did nothing to make a vaccine. Not one single thing.

He's far too stupid to even know what a vaccine is.

The number of people who have died from his negligence is horrific. And now he's pretending that one American killed by Iran is such a bad thing.

This is genocide against Americans.

Comment

• We’re buying doses from Pfizer - i.e. the finished product, that’s it. The fact that the money for those doses happens to pass through something called “warp speed” in no way makes it correct to give the US government credit for the development. When it comes to Pfizer, we are just a customer, nothing more.
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• The US is also way behind in sequencing the virus. About the only thing we’re the best at is spreading this virus

Comment

Working...
                                X