Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck, lady. Your father chose to attend this because he actively chose the party who denies science and I don’t think gazelka will have a change of heart now

“The daughter of the late state Sen. Jerry Relph, R-St. Cloud, is calling on the Minnesota Senate majority leader to apologize for holding an in-person election victory party last month, which is how her father likely contracted COVID-19 weeks before he died, she said.

“It was a frivolous and vain action,” said Dana Relph, referring to the Nov. 5 dinner party at a Lake Elmo event center hosted by Senate Majority Leader Paul Gazelka, R-East Gull Lake. “I’m sorry, but celebrating holding onto the Senate in the middle of the pandemic? They were spending money on something like that and then putting people in danger.”

Comment

• These people need to be deported.

70 million morons we have to drag around. The dead weight. We need an "R Ark."
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Your points are all well taken. I don’t think I’m going to fully agree, so I’ll leave it there.

Thanks for letting me vent.
        Somebody agrees with you.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          These people need to be deported.

And how does stupid like that expect a Military Takeover would actually play out???

Let alone, the moronic idea that a company can't kick him out for being an annoyance. It's NOT a public place. If it were, we would be in Soviet America- as the only way a company is a public place is if we all owned it.

Comment

That’s the most courage shown on Capitol Hill in 150 years.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

These people need to be deported.

What a charmer.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Wow. Can anyone say human rights crimes... Probably not, #TeamHysteria was crying about healthy people breathing.

https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/sta...65662907375616

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hospita....co/TzK0SeBSgY

The fear of transmission is the problem, not Covid19, which can be treated: "We were intubating sick patients very early. Not for the patients’ benefit, but in order to control the epidemic & to save other patients,” Dr. Iwashyna said “That felt awful.”

"As a safety precaution, doctors and hospitals limited the access of health-care workers to coronavirus patients on ventilators, giving them fewer opportunities to check on them. That meant patients required more powerful sedatives to keep them from pulling out throat tubes."

"Sedation increases risk for delirium, research suggests, and delirium increases the likelihood of long-term confusion and death."

"Overall, survival for Covid-19 patients increased 28% from April to September at HCA hospitals."

ALMOST ONE THIRD OF FIRST WAVE OF DEATHS WAS DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE VENTILATOR USE WITH ASSOCIATED HIGH SEDATION:

"Christopher Thomas, a physician and assistant professor of clinical medicine and pulmonary and critical care with Louisiana State University Health, used heavy sedation on patients for a few weeks in the spring. It wasn’t his normal practice."

“It felt like you were watching—being forced to watch—patients not get better,”
                [WATCH THEM BEING KILLED BY INVASIVE VENTILATION+SEDATION] Dr. Thomas said. He soon reverted to lighter sedation."

Sorry to distract from all the Science going on. Back to discussing who is next up for their Mask/Vaccine photo op.
                Last edited by Jeb2020; 12-21-2020, 06:11 PM.

Comment

DEMS lN DISARRAY
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Lying on the floor of a store to own the libs

https://mobile.twitter.com/jordankle...78580299034626

Comment

But she's a Commie Moozlim terrorist, so don't listen to her.

It's a trap. By saying she won't take it, she's trying to get you to take it, and mutate testicles from your forehead, or something.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Lying on the floor of a store to own the libs

https://mobile.twitter.com/jordankle...78580299034626
                        Should have stepped on his nuts and kicked him in the ribs. Exercising their freedums.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Should have stepped on his nuts and kicked him in the ribs. Exercising their freedums.
                          He isn't Black...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Thailand is considering reinstating much harsher restrictions because they've had a surge of around - get this - 570 cases in one day. A country rocked financially by limiting travel for tourism (you cannot enter without government forced 14 day quarantine) is willing to take more hits because they're not managed on the whole by spoiled children and their citizens understand there's more than just their own well being at stake.

Comment

• Let me ask something. Is it feasible to shut down the world for 14 days? Like ground all planes, everyone but people in medical and utilities?

feasible in the sense of, could the world withstand that? Not feasible in could it happen, because I’d be more likely to wake up a trillionaire tomorrow.

What would that do to supply chains and finance? I have to imagine 14 days of $0 GDP/GWP would be better than what we’ve gone through as a planet.
                              Code:

Comment

• We’ve now hit every continent- 3 dozen test positive at a Chilean army base in Antarctica

Comment

Working...
                                X