Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wait until athletes get it before people who need it...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What the **** is AOC getting the vaccine for this early?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/FanSince09/statu...023425/photo/4
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          What the **** is AOC getting the vaccine for this early?
          She is one of the beautiful people now, happens to all of them.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

She is one of the beautiful people now, happens to all of them.
            All congresspersons were hit up. Essential or something misguided
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

All congresspersons were hit up. Essential or something misguided
              Of course they are essential, if you don't believe it just ask them. Must suck to be non essential, **** it we don't need you or your type.
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I have less of a problem with AOC than Lady G or Little Marco- at least Alexandria has tried to get relief to people, so that they can stay home and survive.

Lady G and Marco has more fought to let people die.

Comment

Theatre, that is why.

LMAO

Comment

• Since Thanksgiving, the count of currently hospitalized Covid patients in the USA has increased by 26%. Interestingly, more than 1/2 of this growth has come from just two states: California and New York. If only they had locked down and worn masks!

New York - Got a pass for last Spring because it was new. Then they crushed the virus and the Governor got an emmy.

California - No state has gone more bat sh*t crazy than CA, the results showing it is definitely paying off. Because you have to do something, even if something is complete non sense. 2020Science™

In today’s California vs. Florida hospitalizations update, the rate here is nearly twice as high in California: 440 per million in CA vs 237 in FL Reminder that Florida has theme parks open, no capacity restrictions for restaurants, fans at sporting events & limited masks

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I have less of a problem with AOC than Lady G or Little Marco- at least Alexandria has tried to get relief to people, so that they can stay home and survive.

Lady G and Marco has more fought to let people die.
                      Yeah. I don’t think aoc should be before health care workers but she’s a hell of a lot different than the republicans who did maskless rallies and stood behind the fuhror as he called it fake and did all they could to spread the virus

Comment

• It's fine for Members to get them, very publicly. It breaks down fear and resistance. Black and conservative Members should actually be prioritized since those communities have conspiracy theories about vaccines (which, yes, I realize, the Members themselves have amplified).
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          It's fine for Members to get them, very publicly. It breaks down fear and resistance. Black and conservative Members should actually be prioritized since those communities have conspiracy theories about vaccines (which, yes, I realize, the Members themselves have amplified).
                          Yeah... AOC is going to change a lot of minds. Sorry, this is about maximizing benefit right now. We don’t have enough for Phase 1A. **** Congress. Get it to our healthcare workers first.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah... AOC is going to change a lot of minds. Sorry, this is about maximizing benefit right now. We don’t have enough for Phase 1A. **** Congress. Get it to our healthcare workers first.
                            I dont think it maximizes benefit as much as you think it does. If all the health care workers get it but half the rest of us don't that is a major problem. That is why we need a wide swatch of people in the public eye to take them. We need buy in ASAP. We dont have the resources to worry about this later.

The majority of the early doses should go to health care workers and those of highest risk but we need some that are also used as positive PR. If polling is even close to right there is going to be a lot of issues with getting the percentages we need for immunity. We need to fight that now.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Right, but it won’t matter if they get it now or after phase 1A-2. That PR campaign should start with the president and VP. The speaker, Pro Tempore, and Sec of State. The governor of each state. Then get every last dose to the people fighting this. Then the most at risk. Then you can start vaccinating a few of the pols.

Whatever benefit this PR campaign you think will have isn’t going to matter one iota. Maybe in the black community where there’s a valid and healthy mistrust. The problem isn’t going to be fixed because the people that refuse to get it have melted their brains with virtual toxic waste. They aren’t going to change their minds because government is getting it. That’s lunacy to believe otherwise.

seeing young and healthy Reps getting it is going to do nothing. I’m angry because my wife has to go into a hospital in a LTC setting with cases that have already popped up, but she won’t get the vaccine for months. **** these privileged *******s.
                              Code:

Comment

• And the point of this first phase isn’t to stop the spread. It’s to make sure our doctors and nurses aren’t dying from this. It’s going to be bad until end of spring. The vaccine in the quantities we have isn’t going to do a **** thing.

let’s make sure we aren’t sending our HC workers into a buzz saw before we start worrying about the rest of us and especially the ****heads who aren’t going to get it anyways.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X