Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post

OK, let's assume that your numbers are accurate, even though they aren't...

Down to 1,000 deaths a day..? MAGA, BABY!!!

(And where did you get those faux charts? Parler?)
    Even 1000 deaths a day is conflicting info, by a massive amount. Lest we forget, part of the story is that this is the same as influenza. But even at 1000/day, the worst estimated year of influenza deaths is exceeded in 60 days. So just accepting THAT data and pretending it's correct clearly shows that COVID is far deadlier than influenza- more so when you include the preventions that are never applied to influenza.

Perhaps progress is being made in the denial group.

Comment

• We vaccinated over 150 staff yesterday. It was amazing to watch. Despite the best efforts by trollbot and his moron ilk, there is truly a light at the end of this tunnel.

I'm proud to be working on the solution.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• If our future doctors could see the MAGA idiots social media posts of today.... https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJgkhLuC/
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Even 1000 deaths a day is conflicting info, by a massive amount. Lest we forget, part of the story is that this is the same as influenza. But even at 1000/day, the worst estimated year of influenza deaths is exceeded in 60 days. So just accepting THAT data and pretending it's correct clearly shows that COVID is far deadlier than influenza- more so when you include the preventions that are never applied to influenza.

Perhaps progress is being made in the denial group.
          Don't parse the nonsense. Reported deaths may trail actual death by 2-3 weeks. Cases will go down, then hospitalizations, then deaths. In that order.

Ignore the stupid. Stay safe, stay smart and there's a vaccine for those who can receive it soon enough.

Comment

• Even the Swedish king says they failed.

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...CXKX8lHCRVkTcQ

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Don't parse the nonsense. Reported deaths may trail actual death by 2-3 weeks. Cases will go down, then hospitalizations, then deaths. In that order.

Ignore the stupid. Stay safe, stay smart and there's a vaccine for those who can receive it soon enough.
              No, I do get that. But it's funny to see the Covidiots argue out both sides of the pandemic. When you add up all of their claims, you come to the conclusion that the pandemic is real, and very deadly. The fact that the can't see their own arguments like that shows the cult is directing them.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

No, I do get that. But it's funny to see the Covidiots argue out both sides of the pandemic. When you add up all of their claims, you come to the conclusion that the pandemic is real, and very deadly. The fact that the can't see their own arguments like that shows the cult is directing them.
                Totally agree with this.

Comment

• Something tells me daily testing drastically dropped off in ND starting around November 27th but the state dashboard I found didn't report that data.

As for the country new records were again set for daily deaths and a new high for the 7-day average. Weeeeee!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Why does every conservative I know argue there is no evidence that restaurants are a catalyst for spread? Is there seriously a lack of data to justify they're continued closure, or is it out there front and center and they're ignoring it like everything else science related?
                    A couple things on restaurants and bars - the contact tracing sucks in the USA. We are averaging fewer than four contacts/locations from each person during the questionnaires while the Asian countries have had something like 15-20 listings per person. That's telling officials that Americans are either unwilling or unable to recall their actions and interaction throughout the past few days. Because I think there's a solid amount of proof out there that we've not all become homebodies.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

A couple things on restaurants and bars - the contact tracing sucks in the USA. We are averaging fewer than four contacts/locations from each person during the questionnaires while the Asian countries have had something like 15-20 listings per person. That's telling officials that Americans are either unwilling or unable to recall their actions and interaction throughout the past few days. Because I think there's a solid amount of proof out there that we've not all become homebodies.
                      All the people at that bar in Lakeville that is defying orders are proof of that. The large crowds I see at Costco and Cub back it up as well.

Americans, especially conservatives, are friggin puzzies.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Now it's serious. The hotties are getting it.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

All the people at that bar in Lakeville that is defying orders are proof of that. The large crowds I see at Costco and Cub back it up as well.

Americans, especially conservatives, are friggin puzzies.
                          We've invested a tiny fraction of what's necessary into contact tracers, even in states that are really trying to do it right. The main problem is:
                          • Most states aren't investing virtually anything.
                          • Huge amounts of people flatly refuse to cooperate anyway.

The same people that carry government-issues iPhones in their pocked at virtually all times are concerned about being tracked (true story, my girlfriend's brother).

Comment

• Of course

https://mobile.twitter.com/josh_wing...29452481978371

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              The incompetence is just staggering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                "We're not a shipping clerk."

States are on their own in securing that stockpile.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X