Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Wow. Another one of us avoiders has gotten it. I was ****ed when I got it last month. Appears it is just so contagious at this point it's like trying to avoid the common cold.
    Agreed, and this is why I haven't sweat it too much. I'm vaccinated and boosted so hopefully it's mild (so far, so good?). More of a "well now I guess I'll cancel my plans for the next week" and hope I don't give it to my girlfriend.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Wow. Another one of us avoiders has gotten it. I was ****ed when I got it last month. Appears it is just so contagious at this point it's like trying to avoid the common cold.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    so the bell tolled for me yesterday. I've been exhausted since sunday but blamed it on being old and playing a show saturday and getting home extremely late. On and off headaches that, again, I mostly blamed on lack of sleep and being generally run down. Then yesterday a sore throat/swollen lymph nodes kicked in alongside even more lethargy, so I tested... postive.

Alas! 30 months of successfully avoiding it.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Yeesh. Sorry to hear that. I am glad when my mom got it she was just run down for a few days I feared she would get it bad.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X