Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by geezer View Post
    So much to consider in this story about how “53 year old virgin FL man honeymooner asks his mom why his dik isn’t very hard when he mounts bride.”
    https://elemental.medium.com/yes-cov...g-4a88a3843c2c
    It's a good thing that loss of smell or taste is a symptom. How else would the Proud Boys know whether or not they had it?
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

    Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

    Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

    Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

    Comment


    • Watching ProViCid!1! College- maskless both on and off the ice. Already shut down 3 times and their culture for prevention is embarrassingly bad. Is it bad that I emailed the entire City Council and City Manager of Lowell saying the ADs and Hockey Least Commish are spineless so maybe they should consider what message this gives? We have a freaking FIELD HOSPITAL and they have the Typhoid Mary of HE (over half their players have come up positive so far) coming up from RI, the worst hotspot of New England, playing without any attempt to prevent potential spread. Maybe they need to think of why this is allowed to happen in a City where we are slammed. Maybe they need to require visiting teams do what is right.

      AnNd- they are also sucking. They have been blown out a few times- wonder if their recovery from C-19 is maybe what the problem is.

      Comment


      • WH staffers first in line to get the Covid vaccine.

        Who's surprised?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

          Can someone post this list when it comes out? I’m also interested in never visiting them again.
          According to the moron in charge of the movement they will be releasing the list. Their plan is to start outstate and then get the Twin Cities to open up.

          I have a lot of friends out of work in hospitality...they all think this is stupid.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

          Comment


          • Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Watching ProViCid!1! College- maskless both on and off the ice. Already shut down 3 times and their culture for prevention is embarrassingly bad. Is it bad that I emailed the entire City Council and City Manager of Lowell saying the ADs and Hockey Least Commish are spineless so maybe they should consider what message this gives? We have a freaking FIELD HOSPITAL and they have the Typhoid Mary of HE (over half their players have come up positive so far) coming up from RI, the worst hotspot of New England, playing without any attempt to prevent potential spread. Maybe they need to think of why this is allowed to happen in a City where we are slammed. Maybe they need to require visiting teams do what is right.

            AnNd- they are also sucking. They have been blown out a few times- wonder if their recovery from C-19 is maybe what the problem is.
            Can't spell "COVID ER" without "{ROVICED!"

            (Sorry, I've forgotten the exact string.)
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by rufus View Post
              WH staffers first in line to get the Covid vaccine.

              Who's surprised?
              I’m sure they all have some immunity already

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                Can't spell "COVID ER" without "{ROVICED!"

                (Sorry, I've forgotten the exact string.)
                I forgot the exact speeling. I also emailed PC and then looked up to see our covidiots without masks too. WHAT the absolute FVCK! I am sick.

                Comment


                • Had a symptom scare last week, but per Friday test I am negative for the 'Rona.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Had a symptom scare last week, but per Friday test I am negative for the 'Rona.
                    Yay! :-)
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment




                    • Apparently even Trump cant convince the idiots to take the vaccine...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

                        I'm not sure I would say that much of it is easier than the flu. I'm sure countless people get infected with the flu, and they have no idea. Given the number of kids who end up staying home when there's an outbreak, there's no doubt that a vast majority of flu infections go unnoticed.
                        Well, with COVID, not everyone goes to the doctor. In fact, we have many more infections than we see in the statistics. So, how many people in addition still have the flu or some rhinovirus is beyond our attention and understanding.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Challenger007 View Post

                          Well, with COVID, not everyone goes to the doctor. In fact, we have many more infections than we see in the statistics. So, how many people in addition still have the flu or some rhinovirus is beyond our attention and understanding.
                          But we do know that COVID infections have overwhelmed our hospitals. All over the world. At the same time.

                          I don't recall influenza ever doing that.

                          Let alone the worst influenza deaths for a year recently was 60k. This is going to be 6-7x that, with huge amounts of sacrifice and shut downs to prevent spread.

                          So we need to stop pretending that this is even remotely close to the annual flu.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

                            But we do know that COVID infections have overwhelmed our hospitals. All over the world. At the same time.

                            I don't recall influenza ever doing that.

                            Let alone the worst influenza deaths for a year recently was 60k. This is going to be 6-7x that, with huge amounts of sacrifice and shut downs to prevent spread.

                            So we need to stop pretending that this is even remotely close to the annual flu.
                            I think we would be ever so lucky for it to be 7x that given where things stand right now. There are so many cases right now it is going to take forever for things to get back to normal even if the vaccines are successful. I don't think the vast majority of people are geared up for 2021 being a continuation of 2020.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              -we are in a world of hurt until we can get a large group vaccinated. I can't see this happening before Fall of next yr unless I am missing something.
                              I must be missing something because I thought we'd be looking at at least 1/3 of the country being vaccinated by the end of the 2nd quarter of next year.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post


                                Apparently even Trump cant convince the idiots to take the vaccine...
                                Boy, if you ever thought Parler wasn't the place to be this convinced you otherwise.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X