Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, we're getting a lot less vaccine here in the US because we wouldn't buy it? Are you ****ing kidding me right now?
    We can't spend money taking care of each other. Defense spending, on the other hand. And tax cuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I have to assume part of that is catch up from the weekend...but yikes!
      Oh, no doubt. Last Tuesday’s number was 27, and the one before that was 18. Luckily, not every state already reporting has an increase from last Tuesday- especially one as crazy as Iowa’s. That said, I wouldn’t be surprised if we hit a new single day record again today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Has anyone heard from geezer? He posted a few days back he was experiencing symptoms. I hope he’s OK.

It just constantly boggles my mind reading comments from idiots who keep saying this is nothing. Do they honestly not believe the numbers being reported?
        Looks like geezer just posted in another thread. :-)
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Looks like geezer just posted in another thread. :-)
          I'm good now, thanks. I had a bug of some kind but tested negative.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Oh whew! Thanks for checking in. Glad you were negative.

Comment

• Sounds like MN has a priority plan for vaccine but it's broken down in the dumbest possible ****ing way.

Phase 1A-First
              1A-Second
              1A-Third
              1B
              1C

Why can't these idiots just use Priority 1, 2, 3, 4... ?

ANyways....

• 1b: Essential workers: Education, food & agriculture, utilities, police, firefighters, corrections officers, transportation
              • 1c Adults with high-risk medical conditions, adults aged 65+

Sounds like Gazelka being the utter piece of sh-t he is, demanded lawmakers be put in 1A-first. He can get ****ed.
              Last edited by dxmnkd316; 12-08-2020, 05:13 PM.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I was wondering too. glad you are OK~

Mass Gov rolling back what is allowed. He told an anecdote about someone who had set up to go to dinner outside but no availability. The people were offered inside and refused. The other couple shat on them and then tested positive 5 days later. Decreasing capacity, shutting things but stillllll OK to play sports. There are only 3 sports at mr les school that are active. This past WE 2 were quarantining and the 3rd had a game cancelled because of the other team.
                Wrote yet another email to the Gov asking him to wake up. If I hear one more person tell me they should be able to do things because [X] sport is playing successfully when I know they aren't but are managing to squash the reporting.... or they use sports as proof that testing is a way to prevent.... (NC State guy made ESPN for testing neg, playing at Mohegan Sun 'bubble' and then testing positive having exposed just a 'few' people)
                Last edited by leswp1; 12-08-2020, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Sounds like MN has a priority plan for vaccine but it's broken down in the dumbest possible ****ing way.

Phase 1A-First
                  1A-Second
                  1A-Third
                  1B
                  1C

ANyways....

• 1b: Essential workers: Education, food & agriculture, utilities, police, firefighters, corrections officers, transportation

Sounds like Gazelka being the utter piece of sh-t he is, demanded lawmakers be put in 1A-first. He can get ****ed.
                  Anyone in government who publically whined about restrictions and downplayed the virus and masks and/or ignored their own restrictions can go last...
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Anyone in government who publically whined about restrictions and downplayed the virus and masks and/or ignored their own restrictions can go last...
                    Anybody, period.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Paul gazelka and the republicans can be after my dog and the raccoons in my neighborhood

Comment

• I would let ISIS have it before Gazelka and the GOP. Let them have Herd Mentality...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sounds like MN has a priority plan for vaccine but it's broken down in the dumbest possible ****ing way.

Phase 1A-First
                          1A-Second
                          1A-Third
                          1B
                          1C

ANyways....

This is pretty much what everyone is doing. It's super confusing, but this is what MA is going with too.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• My only issue is why use Priority 1, 1a, 1a-first? Just call 1a-1 "priority 1" and 1a-2 "Priority 2" etc.

It leads to confusion over how many doses are going to the "Priority 1" group. What's "Priority 1" in the context they laid out? 1? 1A? 1A-first?
                            Code:

Comment

• No argument there. When I first saw the roadmap... well. Several of us poured over it trying to understand it. It's like a Simpsons "Don't Do What Donny Don't Does" gag.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

From a public health standpoint they need to be first. They are the most likely to be vectors and most likely to be vectors that travel and make the most of their vector-ness. The joe public smart people are less likely to be spreading and at risk because they do smart things to prevent. Much as my unChristian part wants all the fvckers to die off, the smart thing to do is to neuter the disease where the most spread occurs.

Comment

Working...
                                X