Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I know you guys hate Dr. Mrs.' Boo, but he excoriated Dump and the Covidiots this morning.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Un-fu**ing-believable. Australia, which hasn't seen community cases of COVID in a while thanks to their nation wide lock-down and COVID response, has fully re-opened. Here's a scene from a music festival last night.

      https://twitter.com/ChampChong/statu...18340919328769

      Meanwhile in Wisconsin: Darryl, Katie-Lynn, and their kids McKarty, Taylee, and Lakynn all wear red MAGA hats and loudly protest that their freedumbs are being trampled because their local Kwik-Trip makes them put a mask on before entering the store.*




      * I realize this sentence may be a bit too local for those not from the midwest...
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

      Live Radio from 100.3

      Comment


      • The hoax strikes again

        Rudy Giuliani has tested positive for COVID-19, Trump says - ABC News (go.com)
        Last edited by hockeyfan77; 12-06-2020, 02:50 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

          Cool.

          The middle logo is one of my all-time favorites (although no talons):
          We’ve nicknamed that one the “LT logo.” Stare at it long enough and you’ll see the L and T. I’ve always like that one best, too.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
            Everyone exposed to his farts has to be worried

            Comment


            • Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
              Wasn't he coughing and hacking at one of his attempts to overturn the election this past week? Thought I read that somewhere, maybe a tweet.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                We’ve nicknamed that one the “LT logo.” Stare at it long enough and you’ll see the L and T. I’ve always like that one best, too.
                Not L7?

                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                Comment


                • Why are some states’ active cases so much lower than others, despite higher recent numbers? For instance, MN has had one of the worst outbreaks in the last couple weeks. According to Worldometer, they’ve had ~82,000 new cases since 11/22, yet only ~52,000 active cases. TN has had around ~61,000 new cases since 11/22, yet only ~35,000 active cases. KY, by contrast, has had ~42,000 new cases since 11/22, but has ~166,000 active cases. How have 30,000 people in MN already recovered in two weeks, yet only 30,000 Kentuckians have recovered since March? All three states have robust testing, better than the national average. Am I missing something obvious here?

                  Comment


                  • Since a few around here like to "normalize" statistics, here's one:

                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                    Live Radio from 100.3

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by psych View Post
                      Why are some states’ active cases so much lower than others, despite higher recent numbers? For instance, MN has had one of the worst outbreaks in the last couple weeks. According to Worldometer, they’ve had ~82,000 new cases since 11/22, yet only ~52,000 active cases. TN has had around ~61,000 new cases since 11/22, yet only ~35,000 active cases. KY, by contrast, has had ~42,000 new cases since 11/22, but has ~166,000 active cases. How have 30,000 people in MN already recovered in two weeks, yet only 30,000 Kentuckians have recovered since March? All three states have robust testing, better than the national average. Am I missing something obvious here?
                      Maybe how states are counting asymptomatic cases and are considered "recovered" differently?
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites


                      Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I know you guys hate Dr. Mrs.' Boo, but he excoriated Dump and the Covidiots this morning.
                        A broken clock is right twice a day...

                        Or

                        Way to take a stand 6 months too late. Does he have any hot takes on how Vietnam he wishes to share?

                        Sorry but having a spine when there is no one to push back anymore doesn't get you praise...in fact it proves you are the ***** everyone said you are. Must be why Trump likes him so much...Chris Wallace and George Stephanolopolous are twice the commenters Chucky wishes he could be.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                          It’s not harmful to bats

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by BassAle View Post

                            It’s not harmful to bats
                            But it's valuable to know there can be human-to-ghoul transmission.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Since a few around here like to "normalize" statistics, here's one:

                              Once again, Canada's greatest misfortune: to be our neighbor.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • I wonder what the rate is for board members in Minnesota

                                “NEW TODAY: Minnesota ranks second in the country behind South Dakota for new cases per capita over the past two weeks. One in every 136 people in Minnesota tested positive in the past week.”

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X