Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Pat’s. So, what freedumb loving trumper is going to scoff at this? Bet they don’t as it involves fecal matter and where it comes from and that scares the sh*t out of them.

DOVER-FOXCROFT, Maine (WABI) - State health officials say anyone who may have visited the Pat’s Pizza in Dover-Foxcroft last Wednesday should be aware one of the workers there was infected with hepatitis A.

According to the Maine CDC, the worker handled food at the restaurant while infectious on November 11th.

They say anyone who ate there on that day may be at risk for being infected with the illness.

They are urged to call their doctor about being vaccinated by November 25th.
    $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
    Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

This is a constant battle, and since I know which practice this is (and that I help manage their systems and workflow), I will apologize for this. If it ever gets extremely frustrating let me know and I can reach out to the manager (she's awesome).

We set up an "Influenza-Like-Illness" clinic in Waltham that's designed for symptomatic patients and the occasional asymptomatic patient with confirmed exposures. They use the Abbott tests which have generally unacceptably high false negative rates, but a good first step anyway. I'm glad you're getting in. Please let me know if you have issues and I'll see what I can do for you (respectfully and privately, and I'll make sure I never see any of your PHI details).
      Thank you so much. I appreciate it and will reach out if needed. The on call doctor from last night mentioned the clinic in Waltham and assumed when I called my doctor that they would send me there but he made the decision to get me into Mount Auburn Hospital today.

Comment

• Add one more to the board with it.
        Mild symptoms no fever or loss of smell/test.
        Only worry is I'm diabetic so I get to be closely monitored.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
        Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
        Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
        Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
        Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Add one more to the board with it.
          Ugh. Sorry. Hope it goes ok.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...009928193?s=20

The superspreader South Dakota Sturgis Rally spread to Minnesota, with genomic proof

COVID-19 Outbreak Associated with a 10-Day Motorcycle Rally in a Neighboring State — Minnesota, August–September 2020 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

Moneyshot:
            "Approximately one third (34%) of Minnesota’s 87 counties had at least one primary, secondary, or tertiary case associated with this rally."

And that was as of August 12-29. We're 3 months on. Walz should send that ****wad in South Dakota the bill for her waging biowarfare on our state.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Thank you so much. I appreciate it and will reach out if needed. The on call doctor from last night mentioned the clinic in Waltham and assumed when I called my doctor that they would send me there but he made the decision to get me into Mount Auburn Hospital today.
              Better to go to the hospital - they have the nasal swab PCR test there (mostly using the rapid tests in Waltham). I'm glad they got you in! They're booked crazy solid. The staff is really cool, I just wish we had more people to work there.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Be well!!
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I'm gonna wager between Sturgis, and Donnie's superspreader campaign rallies, they'll account for probably half of the Covid spread in this country.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    I'm gonna wager between Sturgis, and Donnie's superspreader campaign rallies, they'll account for probably half of the Covid spread in this country.
                    Yep. I think that's about right.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...009928193?s=20

The superspreader South Dakota Sturgis Rally spread to Minnesota, with genomic proof

COVID-19 Outbreak Associated with a 10-Day Motorcycle Rally in a Neighboring State — Minnesota, August–September 2020 | MMWR (cdc.gov)

Moneyshot:
                      "Approximately one third (34%) of Minnesota’s 87 counties had at least one primary, secondary, or tertiary case associated with this rally."

And that was as of August 12-29. We're 3 months on. Walz should send that ****wad in South Dakota the bill for her waging biowarfare on our state.
                      Hey I’m one of them yay

Comment

Good luck!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good to know only mild symptoms. Hang in there and know our thoughts and prayers actually ARE thoughts and prayers for your well-being.

Comment

Ugh... Sorry to hear that.

Take care of yourself! Keep us posted if you feel like it. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts.
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Hey I’m one of them yay
                              I honestly was wondering if you were one of the people on that chart in the article.
                              Code:

Comment

• Lol. Another one.

https://twitter.com/Theophite/status...684236800?s=20

Rudy was aaaaawfully sweaty at that presser... Keep in mind, that room wasn't that big. With 50 people in it.

Edit. Fixed. Larger than the picture I remember.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EnM3U6nX...jpg&name=large

Fix the *** with w t f
                                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-20-2020, 03:17 PM.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X