Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    903 reported deaths yesterday – the 3rd largest single day total since September 29th. 4,504 the past 5 days combined is the most since the week of August 24th. The 7-day moving average at 808 is the highest since September 17th. Active cases continue to rise (after flat-lining toward the end of August) and the moving average for new daily cases is the highest it's been since August 1st.
    Moron again. In regards to "Cases" and Testing

asdf

Comment

• Sir Fauci, a complete Bufoon and Charlatan.

Fauci: “When we shut down as a nation, in reality only about 50% of the nation shut down ... In many of the European countries, 90, 95% of all activities were shut down. So that is one of the reasons why [in Italy] the cases came down … and then stayed.” https://cs.pn/2C3WSQA

Italy "cases" are thru the roof right now. So much for those "All In" lockdowns.

Comment

• It continues to amaze me that our media and of course the Chumps from the #BedWetting Village is so willfully incompetent that they’ve allowed Fauci to say that Europe handled Covid better than the US Oh and meanwhile Sweden with no masks is at ~50-60 daily cases per 1M while mask success story Czech Republic is at ~1,000

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I see stories like this and feel the need to remind everyone that if trump was a foreign leader who was responsible for 1/100th of the American deaths he has been responsible for, we'd be targeting him with a drone strike, or possibly visiting him with a team of Navy Seals who are instructed to eliminate the threat. And believe me, the Seals were not tasked with bringing bin Laden dead OR alive. trump and his administration have literally been responsible for the death of hundreds of thousands of Americans. Voting him out of office falls far short of what we should actually be doing to him. He actually needs to face the harshest justice this country knows how to deliver and should be arrested immediately after he is no longer president.
          What a complete idiot ^^

There is a reason that data is coming out that people that wear masks most often are the ones getting sick. Complete Morons. #StaySafe

Comment

• Republican death panels in Utah

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...FBdyOB0P9zrEaw

Comment

• See, they were right. You pass Obama care, you get death panels.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Let me see if I have this straight. Massachusetts is a #wetthebed dream where the citizens are so focused on "stopping the spread", wearing masks and shutting everything down to do their part. Then how come cases are jumping up? How come there is a need to lock down further? Where are all of these cases possibly coming from?

1) Are all of the NH ***h0!es with 1/20 the amount of cases racing down to Boston to keep the spread going?

2) Did I miss the news about the Trump rallies in Arlington and Dorchester where no one was wearing a mask?

Comment

• El Paso ICU at capacity and they’ve instituted a curfew.

they’re probably mostly brown though so we can safely say we’ve rounded the corner and are beating this

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    El Paso ICU at capacity and they’ve instituted a curfew.

they’re probably mostly brown though so we can safely say we’ve rounded the corner and are beating this
                    The problem we have is even if all of us who believe in science follow the rules we have so many ****ing morons not masking, not social distancing, hold super spreader events, believing in "herd immunity", that we're all just bailing the ocean out with a teaspoon.

We are a stupid stupid stupid ****ing country. We have people who believe that he shutdown travel from China. No he didn't. He didn't do anything of the sort. He let everyone back in without quarantining them when it was the most critical.

Our Report card is an F across the board. I hope Biden can turn it around but by the time he gets control the idiots will be even more entrenched in their stupidity.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• 20% of Minnesotans plan to travel for holidays.

like I said, get ready for the “we killed uncle Karl” sob stories around Xmas

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...813ubDM34QJWXc

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
                        Let me see if I have this straight. Massachusetts is a #wetthebed dream where the citizens are so focused on "stopping the spread", wearing masks and shutting everything down to do their part. Then how come cases are jumping up? How come there is a need to lock down further? Where are all of these cases possibly coming from?

1) Are all of the NH *****h0!es with 1/20 the amount of cases racing down to Boston to keep the spread going?

2) Did I miss the news about the Trump rallies in Arlington and Dorchester where no one was wearing a mask?
                        Charlie Parker forced all the schools to open and expanded indoor dining. This has got to be one of the dumbest things to ever happen. Every expert said this would be the end result and he still went forward with his misguided policies.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

20% of Minnesotans plan to travel for holidays.

That 20% is destroying the country.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Charlie Parker forced all the schools to open and expanded indoor dining. This has got to be one of the dumbest things to ever happen. Every expert said this would be the end result and he still went forward with his misguided policies.
                            Did he blow a mean sax afterward?
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Dumber than his nursing home policy? Dumber than Cuomo's nursing home policy? Dumber than MA having the highest unemployment rate and top 5 death totals in the US? That sort of dumb?

How is it that NH "forced" open all of their schools and restaurants, especially right along the MA border, and they haven't had the same problems? This happened MUCH earlier than MA and then all of the MA@$sholes came up to visit, AND get their cheaper alcohol and menthol cigarettes, and NH still didn't have the size of the issue. Are they just better at washing their hands and are also secretly wearing facemasks?

2 Weeks to Stop the Spread!!

Comment

20% of Minnesotans plan to travel for holidays.

I travel every year for the holidays (usually twice) and the idea of being stuck here is not pleasant but it is a super easy decision.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X