Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 973 reported deaths yesterday – the 2nd largest single day total since September 29th. 7-day moving average at 808 the highest since September 17th. Active cases continue to rise and the moving average for new daily cases is the highest it's been since August 2nd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      973 reported deaths yesterday – the 2nd largest single day total since September 29th. 7-day moving average at 808 the highest since September 17th. Active cases continue to rise and the moving average for new daily cases is the highest it's been since August 2nd.
      Hey, your president said we are rounding a corner so have a little respect.

Of course the last time I rounded a corner like that, I slammed nearly head-on into a concrete median at 60 MPH and totaled my car. I'm just now starting to realize 2020 has sure sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        My COVID-19 test came back positive. Coincidentally trump is come to Waukesha tomorrow, just a short 60 minute drive away. I am supposed to be quarantining until late next week according to what the WI Dept of Health told me this morning, but I'm sure all those MAGAts would love for me to come out and show my support for trump, right?
        You should definitely go to the rally and make sure to remind them not to let COVID control their life.

(sorry you got it that really sucks!)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          973 reported deaths yesterday – the 2nd largest single day total since September 29th. 7-day moving average at 808 the highest since September 17th. Active cases continue to rise and the moving average for new daily cases is the highest it's been since August 2nd.
          I presume our local qtards will be here shortly to tell you how that’s good news

Comment

• I suppose this is a bad time to mention that I am about to board a plane for Wisconsin? Long story, don't ask. I won't be leaving my host's home.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I suppose this is a bad time to mention that I am about to board a plane for Wisconsin? Long story, don't ask. I won't be leaving my host's home.
              You're brave. There is so much coronavirus here you can see it in the air. Strangely enough, like trump, it is orange.

Comment

You're brave. There is so much coronavirus here you can see it in the air. Strangely enough, like trump, it is orange.
                I would love to go home for a weekend, but it would require going straight north through Wisconsin. Not going to happen with the Wisconsin flare up.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I suppose this is a bad time to mention that I am about to board a plane for Wisconsin? Long story, don't ask. I won't be leaving my host's home.
                  Well I would bathe in sanitizer anyways going to that state...no more than ever though ;-)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Think you could talk your host into joining me and about 30 of my buddies for shots and deer sausage? It would be keen!

Did you bring women with you?

Comment

• Cases here in NH up over 100 for the first time since last May. Except for one inexplicable day where there were almost 300 added, I assume adjusting for cases that hadn't been previously counted.

Yeah, we're rounding a corner alright, and headed straight for the oncoming train.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• The finest.

The US Food and Drug Administration on Thursday issued a full approval of the antiviral drug Remdesivir for treating Covid-19—just days after a massive global study concluded that the drug provides no benefit.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• All time high in cases, over 80,000. A number that the WaPo says can't be just due to increased testing.

Donnie's herd mentality concept is coming along nicely. I might have to up my death projection number. Looks like my initial projection of half a million way back in March may have not factored in even then, this administration's boundless levels of incompetence.

When do we present the genocide case to the Hague?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Wisconsin's governor once again falls short in court as his latest mandate aimed at curbing the spread of coronavirus in the state is blocked. It amazes me how stupid people in this state are. Cases are surging, hospitals are full, records are being shattered for positivity rate and more and more are in the ICU or dying than at any other time during the pandemic. Yet republican judges once again have said the governor has no authority to basically do anything at all to find a way to curb the death and sickness. And the do-nothing legislature just sits on its hands and watches people get sick and die because Americans don't want any pansy azz Democrat telling them what to do.

I ask again at what point are we going to start doing to these people what we normally do to people who present an obvious and imminent threat of death to innocent people. I know what I'd do if they were breaking into my house in the middle of the night. How the hell is this any different? People are being killed by the Wisconsin legislature and the Wisconsin republican party.

Comment

Wisconsin's governor once again falls short in court as his latest mandate aimed at curbing the spread of coronavirus in the state is blocked. It amazes me how stupid people in this state are. Cases are surging, hospitals are full, records are being shattered for positivity rate and more and more are in the ICU or dying than at any other time during the pandemic. Yet republican judges once again have said the governor has no authority to basically do anything at all to find a way to curb the death and sickness. And the do-nothing legislature just sits on its hands and watches people get sick and die because Americans don't want any pansy azz Democrat telling them what to do.

I ask again at what point are we going to start doing to these people what we normally do to people who present an obvious and imminent threat of death to innocent people. I know what I'd do if they were breaking into my house in the middle of the night. How the hell is this any different? People are being killed by the Wisconsin legislature and the Wisconsin republican party.
                              "Mandate aimed at curbing the spread" of a virus... Talk about a special kinda of focking stupid, holy sh*t. Like virus cares about your stupid dumb sh*t mandates.

Hospitals are full???

Wisconsin has been in the headlines with rising covid cases. So, what’s going on there?
                              > Reported cases and deaths are rising
                              > Still only 11% of hospital beds are being used by covid patients
                              > Survival rate outside of long term care is near 99.9%

First, testing is up 91% over the past 2 months.

Hospitalizations are rising, however covid patients are using only a fraction of hospital capacity. Statewide, 11% of all hospital beds and 18% of ICU beds are currently used by covid patients. See below.

Get it together. You sound like a complete deranged moron.

Stay inside your home and never leave. #StaySafeFOREVER
                              Last edited by Jeb2020; 10-23-2020, 11:02 PM.

Comment

And that's why we have elections. The fine people of Wisconsin have opposable thumbs and eyes. Either they will figure it out and vote the maniacs out, or they will walrus clap and derp their way to their deaths. Same thing is true for America writ large.

Problem solves itself. Either our dummies kill themselves or we go into the dustbin and some other civilization will go to the stars. I don't see the flaw.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X