Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Who has a wedding with 10k guests? Honestly asking here. Is this an Orthodox Jewish wedding? Wondering from location

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...tK7dhS3JJJr34w
    Its Williamsburg so I would guess it was an entire Chabad celebrating.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Interesting that most people in that view are actually wearing masks.
      They've been doing this for a while, maybe a month or two. The sections directly behind him are given Trump masks and told to wear them. The rest of the crowd is likely 90% maskless based on the avg rally.

Comment

• TL;DR: Guy1: Wearing masks isn’t natural, we’re not revolved to wear them. People shouldn’t do it.
        Guy2: Do you wear shoes?

https://m.facebook.com/unitedhumanis...pe=3&source=48
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I know nyc has been experiencing issues with some of the orthodox community, and that some people had been beat up and masks were burned but yikes . this guy seems like a legit abc reporter

https://mobile.twitter.com/CeFaanKim...18628560355334

Comment

Who has a wedding with 10k guests? Honestly asking here. Is this an Orthodox Jewish wedding? Wondering from location
            Dr. Mrs. and I know an Indian woman (dot, not feather) whose sister's wedding had 30,000 attendees. Her father quote had to repurpose several of his factories for it unquote.

This was about the time we discovered our friend was from the 18th or something richest family in India. She's the most down-to-earth person I ever met and she flies coach. But her sister, you know... 30k wedding guests...
            Last edited by Kepler; 10-18-2020, 12:14 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I...am shocked this is coming out of Fargo

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...73468327067652

Comment

I know nyc has been experiencing issues with some of the orthodox community, and that some people had been beat up and masks were burned but yikes . this guy seems like a legit abc reporter

Hasidim are like non-lapsed bible thumping Catholics...way too hardcore and stupid to be trusted.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dr. Mrs. and I know an Indian woman (dot, not feather) whose sister's wedding had 30,000 attendees. Her father quote had to repurpose several of his factories for it unquote.

This was about the time we discovered our friend was from the 18th or something richest family in India. She's the most down-to-earth person I ever met and she flies coach. But her sister, you know... 30k wedding guests...
                  God, the fabrics and jewelry that must have been on display.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Interesting that most people in that view are actually wearing masks.
                    Campaign handouts for the cameras, to show that Donnie is too serious about the Covfefe.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

God, the fabrics and jewelry that must have been on display.
                      Apparently this family is "classy." Like there were Bollywood people there but not as performers.

They're also Muslim, not Hindu, so it must have been a different scene. They are so secularized they bear about as much resemblance to Saudi Muslims as George Carlin does to Pope Benedict. I guess half the family is some animist thing that is so old they think of the Jews and Hindus as some newfangled Scientology silliness.

Here's some fun pre-Vedic religious freedom.

Last edited by Kepler; 10-18-2020, 09:14 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I know nyc has been experiencing issues with some of the orthodox community, and that some people had been beat up and masks were burned but yikes . this guy seems like a legit abc reporter

"It's a free country, we can say what we want."

I wonder what would happen if someone called him the k-word.

Comment

• Nice summary from slavitt. The income inequality will be interesting to study more. And Sweden is still no example to tout . the USA is pathetic

https://mobile.twitter.com/ASlavitt/...22392940908546

Comment

• So our Trump friend today said one of the most ridiculous things today...unfortunately the virus got discussed, and someone mentioned something about COVID suppressing the immune system. Trump****’s response? “That’s because they’re giving you HIV as one of the treatments.” (Insert rolleyes smiley)
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Florida Man causes COVID-19 super spreader event at and adult rec. hockey game.

https://www.iflscience.com/health-an...np9Q9z5GPXLy7Y
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Heard one of my neighbors complaining today while walking my dogs.

he says this virus will be gone magically on November 4.

we have too many stupid people.

Comment

Working...
                                X