Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Got my Flu shot today.
    Wow. You are like Iron Child/Man now. How was Adult Daycare?

Hopefully it’s more effective than last year when it hardly worked at all. Also, of all the Flu deaths last year half got the shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Italian cyclist Fernando Gaviria tests positive at the Giro d'Italia.

His second bout with the virus. Obviously, not immune.
      Cool story. So a vaccine will be next to worthless or offer what about 6 weeks of immunity?

Comment

• jfc
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• North Dakota has asked people to do their own contact tracing due to uncontrolled spread and lack of willingness to participate with contact tracers.

I feel like this is what the people of North Dakota want, not gonna bother with any empathy

Comment

• 1,225 reported deaths yesterday – the largest single day total since August 26th. 7-day moving average at 794 the highest since September 19th. Active cases continue to rise and the moving average for new daily cases was is the highest since August 3rd.

"There is so much winning going on I can’t stand it"
            -Chuckles

Comment

• 130k of our deaths could have been avoided.
              Columbia has a great epi and public health system and I’m in agreement

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...g-7l8AAHOdNPEM

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                1,225 reported deaths yesterday – the largest single day total since August 26th. 7-day moving average at 794 the highest since September 19th. Active cases continue to rise and the moving average for new daily cases was is the highest since August 3rd.

"There is so much winning going on I can’t stand it"
                -Chuckles
                Man how dense do you have to be to at this point to not know that the reported deaths "yesterday" or any date are an accumulation of many months now. And in many cases death certificate matching.

Your above reporting does zero to give the proper context of what is going on right now.
                Last edited by Jeb2020; 10-22-2020, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  130k of our deaths could have been avoided.
                  Columbia has a great epi and public health system and I’m in agreement

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...g-7l8AAHOdNPEM
                  Covid19 facts in Minnesota:
                  > Long term care – 1% of population, 70% of deaths
                  > Rest of MN – 99% of pop, 95% of cases, 99.9% survival if infected

The graph below illustrates the risk profile from the Dept of Health. Detected cases blue. Deaths orange. It is to scale...

Comment

• Context can be so much more valuable than a daily headline...

> 94% of all deaths in MN this year have been unrelated to covid
                    > 25 of the 35 new deaths were in long term care
                    > Outside long term care, the covid survival rate is 99.9%

https://www.startribune.com/minn-hea...ead/572822672/
                    Minnesota health officials link rise in COVID-19 deaths, accelerating spread of new infections

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      North Dakota has asked people to do their own contact tracing due to uncontrolled spread and lack of willingness to participate with contact tracers.

I feel like this is what the people of North Dakota want, not gonna bother with any empathy
                      Thoughts and prayers...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "Contact tracers? Sounds more like secret police to me! That's how they get ya!"

-NoDaks, probably

Comment

• You don't need contact tracing in North Dakota. In North Dakota, everyone already knows who you were with last night, where you were at, and what you were doing.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Ohio positivity rate 4.9% from October 14-20.
                            Indiana positivity rate 6.9% from October 9-15.

Wisconsin positivity rate over the last 7 days is 23%, including an astonishing 43% positive rate from results announced yesterday. What in the actual fvck is going on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              You don't need contact tracing in North Dakota. In North Dakota, everyone already knows who you were with last night, where you were at, and what you were doing.
                              Well you have almost as many people as trees so that makes sense...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                                Ohio positivity rate 4.9% from October 14-20.
                                Indiana positivity rate 6.9% from October 9-15.

Wisconsin positivity rate over the last 7 days is 23%, including an astonishing 43% positive rate from results announced yesterday. What in the actual fvck is going on here?
                                Well yeah but what would the positive rate be if they werent testing? HUH!?!?!?

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X