Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• And actually, WHO said long term lockdown were not good, or wanted. Lockdowns were necessary however, until strong testing and contact tracing programs could be implemented.

Sure glad our president got right on that. Right, Chuckles?

Don't you experience even the least little bit of shame or embarrassment over your sources you use to buttress your claims? You know, like Project Veritas and your Chinese whistleblower. What was the deal with them again?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        Also, regarding the WHO. I thought they were bad? Now they're good? I can't keep up.

The US never locked down, not in intention or reality. Other countries did, and that's what the WHO is addressing. None of us here were ever actually confined to our homes.

But hey, the morons have never let facts get in the way before, why start now?

You are right, you can't keep up. I don't blame you though, I can't imagine what it is like trying to get around in a soiled diaper 24/7.

In regards to the WHO, you are being mocked.

The US never locked down? Good to know all the consequences, job losses, other health issues compiling, miss handling of LTCF must all be imagined.

Comment

I mean. Guy. It's the Babylon Bee...
          I mean. Guy. He is mocking you again just like with the WHO. You Dolt.

Ironically its spot on, if any of you CupCakes had to walk through a gauntlet of unmasked people... Soiled Diaper.

Comment

The US never locked down, not in intention or reality.

But hey, the #wetthebedder's have never let facts get in the way before, why start now?
            Said ZERO residents polled in New York City ever. Swansong, I know that you proclaim to be one of the sharpest knives in the drawer, but how are you parsing the term lockdown? Depends on what your definition of the word is is? A simple search appears to show A LOT of headlines with this word in the title. From across the pond, some REAL NEWS.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-lockdown.html

NYC - Times Square
            - on Avg 330,000 walk thru EVERY day (wait, I think I see one - 329,999 to go)

Holland Tunnel "Rush" Hour - Friday May 1st

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              And actually, WHO said long term lockdown were not good, or wanted. Lockdowns were necessary however, until strong testing and contact tracing programs could be implemented.
              Few things Dufus. One, get your talking points straight. Lockdowns were to keep the Healthcare Systems from being overwhelmed. Two, they weren't necessary, had way to many consequences and did nothing to the virus because it is a virus.

Stay Fragile, Stay Scared, and Keep the Diaper Wet.

Comment

• https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti...un=g1254776d0r

Infectious Disease>COVID-19 Op-Ed: The Sweden Myth— How did the country outperform everybody on COVID-19? That's easy -- it didn't

Comment

• Wisconsin on a roll

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...Bz_CmEw5v2GwcQ

Comment

• I have to drive through Sconnie on Thursday (and likely Sunday coming back) but unlike normal there shall be no stops in Tomah or Black River Falls for food and such. Good god...

(not that where I am going is some bastion of health right now...but still)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I have to drive through Sconnie on Thursday (and likely Sunday coming back) but unlike normal there shall be no stops in Tomah or Black River Falls for food and such. Good god...

You have to? Seems pretty reckless given everything that is going on. Not quite as reckless as the Wedding Guy on the board but reckless none the less.
                      Last edited by Jeb2020; 10-13-2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        This part is great...

Evers issued a tweet calling on residents to “get back to the basics in fighting this virus” and to “stay home, limit gatherings and travel, and wear a mask whenever you go out so we can flatten the curve and get back on track.”

"Come on Children back to our virus basics. You can do it little ones, put on your little maskie and the virus will go poof."

"Remember Rufus no more picking your nose thru your mask, now go play but stay 6 feet away from Scooby to be safe. Good little AdultChildren"

LMAO

So let me get this straight. The measures in March, April, May didn’t do squat. The whole, in it together, “2 weeks” to flatten the curve and all the bull sh*t.

What in the hell are the measures going to accomplish this go around?
                        Last edited by Jeb2020; 10-13-2020, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                          Here's an item that's sure to shock the crap out of the #wetthebedbrigade ...

https://babylonbee.com/news/horrifyi...-wearing-masks
                          ^^^Satire

>>> Not Satire, https://www.today.com/health/family-...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Interesting times when Satire is more reasonable than "reality."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I have to drive through Sconnie on Thursday (and likely Sunday coming back) but unlike normal there shall be no stops in Tomah or Black River Falls for food and such. Good god...

Chi?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Chi?
                              Right state...wrong city ;-)
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• ‘Abundance of caution’ is the new ‘Thoughts and prayers’
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X