Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    This part is great...

Evers issued a tweet calling on residents to “get back to the basics in fighting this virus” and to “stay home, limit gatherings and travel, and wear a mask whenever you go out so we can flatten the curve and get back on track.”

"Come on Children back to our virus basics. You can do it little ones, put on your little maskie and the virus will go poof."

"Remember Rufus no more picking your nose thru your mask, now go play but stay 6 feet away from Scooby to be safe. Good little AdultChildren"

LMAO

So let me get this straight. The measures in March, April, May didn’t do squat. The whole, in it together, “2 weeks” to flatten the curve and all the bull sh*t.

What in the hell are the measures going to accomplish this go around?
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 10-13-2020, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
      Here's an item that's sure to shock the crap out of the #wetthebedbrigade ...

https://babylonbee.com/news/horrifyi...-wearing-masks
      ^^^Satire

>>> Not Satire, https://www.today.com/health/family-...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Interesting times when Satire is more reasonable than "reality."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I have to drive through Sconnie on Thursday (and likely Sunday coming back) but unlike normal there shall be no stops in Tomah or Black River Falls for food and such. Good god...

(not that where I am going is some bastion of health right now...but still)
        Chi?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Chi?
          Right state...wrong city ;-)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• ‘Abundance of caution’ is the new ‘Thoughts and prayers’
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

17 states had new highs yesterday.

We've become inured to it but it's gotten horrible and scary again. Everybody please be careful. We've lived with a bear in the neighborhood for months, now, and it's natural to start to let down one's guard.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I liked this when it was a Vincent Price movie.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue
                  1) Governors who actively did something to prevent the spread of the virus. Somehow, making people wear masks is so very evil that leaders need to be taken out.

2) they just want to let people die from getting sick. How pathetic can people be?
                  Gov Whitmer ONLY wanted people to wear masks? She didn't want people to lockdown at home and not travel within the state? AND you were forbidden to go in your boat, ALONE, on Lake Michigan because you were a danger? Didn't her husband call the boatyard before Memorial Day (while hundreds were dying in her state) and ask if being the Governor's husband would help get THEIR boat in the water for the weekend?

I guess you are referring to the Pathetic, "Tolerant" Left who just wants to spread pixie dust to stamp out the virus. "STOP THE SPREAD", unless we can spread it to Donald and Melania.

"I hope he dies"

– Former National Spokeswoman for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, Obama White House staffer Zara Rahim

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

17 states had new highs yesterday.

We've become inured to it but it's gotten horrible and scary again. Everybody please be careful. We've lived with a bear in the neighborhood for months, now, and it's natural to start to let down one's guard.
                    My anxiety being out in public has increased tenfold over the last few weeks. I hate it (being out and that my anxiety is so high).

We don’t eat out, but if we can still cook the food we have no issues. Papa Murphy’s is basically the only place we order from. Anyways, last night I went to pick up the pizza and one of the employees making pizzas wasn’t wearing a mask.

I know it pushes me into Karen territory, but I couldn’t lodge a complaint or violation with the state health dept because my county has decided to retain jurisdiction in food safety. And of course a county doesn’t have the same resources as the state. It’s not like any other Karen kind of overreaction where I could just choose not to shop there. This is one where even if I don’t shop there, that person could spread it to someone else, who could infect me.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

My anxiety being out in public has increased tenfold over the last few weeks. I hate it.
                      Hey Karen, maybe the 600 degree pizza oven might kill the virus? How about the hundreds of OTHER potential contact points that you encountered on your trip to "Papa Murphy's"? Those didn't scare you?

Maybe that minimum wage pizza employee should listen to the SMART people who want to implement a national mask mandate. They surely know how to properly wear one.

Comment

• Just solved your food preparation problem. No more anxiety inducing trips to the miscreants at Papa Murphy's.

The Juice Tiger!

Comment

• I've tried to get takeout a couple times a week throughout this ordeal, if for no other reason than to help support the restaurants I like. We'd tip like crazy as well.

I've noticed a number of places that skip the masks inside and I just make a note not to go back there.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Wisconsin judge just rejected the gov request to limit restaurants to 25% capacity lol

Comment

Wisconsin judge just rejected the gov request to limit restaurants to 25% capacity lol
                              We just need to accept the fact that the morons have ruined it and we're stuck like this until next spring or summer.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I hope this Wisconsin bar owner enjoys his time in the icu while requesting thoughts and prayers

https://mobile.twitter.com/zengerle/...93134968971264

Comment

Working...
                                X