Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Right after Infrastructure Week...
    No ****. When is that going to end? Seems like we've been on it forever and the only thing that got built is about 3 miles of wall on a 1954 mile border. The other 90 miles that Trump did was fixing wall that was already there.

So, let's see. We have over 1800 miles of wall to go.

I guess we'll never get to Health Care Week.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

No ****. When is that going to end? Seems like we've been on it forever and the only thing that got built is about 3 miles of wall on a 1954 mile border. The other 90 miles that Trump did was fixing wall that was already there.

So, let's see. We have over 1800 miles of wall to go.

I guess we'll never get to Health Care Week.
      Very good points. So Big Government Daddy isn’t going to make people live healthier life styles.

Do you think people will start taking their own health into their own hands? And try to make improvements for the better?

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

I'm all for encouraging healthy eating...but good luck trying to mandate it.
        Empty talking point.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Holy ****. Over 200 deaths in Texas today. Second day in a row over 1100.

But deaths are coming down. My president and his stupid followers said so, a few weeks ago.

This was gonna be all over with, once the warm weather got here.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Holy ****. Over 200 deaths in Texas today. Second day in a row over 1100.

But deaths are coming down. My president and his stupid followers said so, a few weeks ago.

They’re probably all from April or something.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Holy ****. Over 200 deaths in Texas today. Second day in a row over 1100.

Stop clutching your pearls...people die of stuff every day.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

They’re probably all from April or something.
                And they’re probably lots of brown people

Comment

• The difference in coronavirus response between the US and Canada shown in one simple photo.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Just read on Twitter that between middle of March and middle of July 180K more people died in the US than expected. I wonder what our dear friend makes of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Just read on Twitter that between middle of March and middle of July 180K more people died in the US than expected. I wonder what our dear friend makes of that.
                      No link? Step up your game #TeamAfraidofPeopleBreathing. ^^^^^^^

Comment

• Ask and you shall receive: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...h-toll-us.html

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Jeepers, the next thing you're gonna expect is that your airline pilots are fully trained and have 1000s of hours of experience, maybe even that they flew in the Navy or Air Force. That's what's wrong with this country. You all want a bunch of thinkers and book learners and so-called "experts" to tell you what to do. If you're not shooting your own food, changing your own oil, working on your tractor on the weekends and flying your own planes, you are not the kind of American I want to live next door to.
                          #TeamNutJob

80% wore masks? Hell say it was 95% are you kidding? 10 thousands of people across many major cites and the magical little virus just took a few weeks off? I guess that could have happened Lord Fauch disappeared that entire time.

but a few people in a bar have a beer and that sets your world on fire. LMAO

Do you clowns call Daddy Government to tie your shoes every morning?

#TeamChildForever

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Oh good now we can have a bunch of Karens here whining about their rights. The amount certain segments of the population dont know about the Constitution and laws in general is quite staggering.
                            ^^#ManKaren: says Man Karen who will probably have a break down every time he sees someone without a mask.

probably already has the 1800 number memorized to tattle on everyone.

revised #LittleBoyKaren ^^^^
                            Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-22-2020, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• No Masks, No Lockdowns, No Problem #Sweden

https://mobile.twitter.com/boriquaga...66979919814658

Comment

• Man, ad hominem attacks and links to Twiiter lies that have been debunked already.

Playing the classic hits on repeat performances and no new songs so soon?

I got a bit of advice for you Jeb: You don't play Birmingham twice.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X