Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I meant with whoever Melania f-cks on the side. Neither of those women wants anything to do with Ol' Saggy Mushroom.
    No one is going near Melanoma either. She's using the French tickler probably stashed in her East Wing office drawer during the 30-minute "Personal Time - Do Not Disturb" block on her mid-afternoon schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      MDHHS (Michigan Health Department) reinstates mask mandate for Michigan.

And I love this. Friday, all the anti-maskers were like "F U Whitmer!" Today, the health department ended the party.
      Yeah, that's not going to stop the anti-maskers from making a ruckus. They will try to barge their way into establishments unmasked anyway, then scream at the manager that the store or restaurant has no authority to enforce the masks anymore (ignoring the fact it's a privately-owned business) and is discriminating against them, then scream about fascism and leaving a bad Yelp review as they stomp their way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yeah, that's not going to stop the anti-maskers from making a ruckus. They will try to barge their way into establishments unmasked anyway, then scream at the manager that the store or restaurant has no authority to enforce the masks anymore (ignoring the fact it's a privately-owned business) and is discriminating against them, then scream about fascism and leaving a bad Yelp review as they stomp their way out.
        But it’s ok to deny gayz business because religion!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

But it’s ok to deny gayz business because religion!!!
          OK? I'd say it's essential. Otherwise the bakers will turn gay. Like the frogs.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They probably are just lame enough to do it on Yelp...something that hasnt been relevant in like 5 years ;-)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They way to change this is to prosecute them. Treat them as if they barged into the restaurant and started shooting people.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://***********/JuliaDavisNews/s...04391257821185

GOP county chair in Arkansas Steven Farmer dies from COVID-19. His committee hosted a maskless gathering last month.
                Oh my:

Steven Farmer’s GOP committee hosted a social gathering with Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX), who just recovered from COVID-19, in mid-September. The Reagan Day event was photographed extensively, and it showed very few masks being worn and no social distancing.
                Darwin wins again.
                Last edited by Handyman; 10-06-2020, 11:34 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "Hey you know that thing that we said would happen, and then did happen?"
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Tomi "Too Dumb Even For Faux Most Days" Lahren decided to mock Joe Biden for wearing a mask. Suggested he "carry a purse" to go along with that mask.

https://***********/TomiLahren/statu...12828670046208
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Tomi "Too Dumb Even For Faux Most Days" Lahren decided to mock Joe Biden for wearing a mask. Suggested he "carry a purse" to go along with that mask.

https://***********/CheriJacobus/sta...25934049722370
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Tomi "Too Dumb Even For Faux Most Days" Lahren decided to mock Joe Biden for wearing a mask. Suggested he "carry a purse" to go along with that mask.

Makes perfect sense she’s banging jay cutler.

Comment

• I hear Jay loves dumb animals and sheep so yeah that tracks.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I hear Jay loves dumb animals and sheep so yeah that tracks.
                            Backfiring on Tomi. Lotta men tweeting they'd be more than happy to carry a purse if it prevents Covid.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Makes perfect sense she’s banging jay cutler.
                              And Nazi Barbie is married to Sean Gilmartin. Jocks are dumb.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

And Nazi Barbie is married to Sean Gilmartin. Jocks are dumb.
                                I THINK you're referring to the Minister of Propaganda...but, you really need to be more specific.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X