Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Oh, great: so I'll have to throw my own garbage on the truck?
    Not our fault you chose to live in Deerphuckistan :-D
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Hope Hicks has the 'Rona. She has been traveling with Cheeto's entourage quite a bit lately.

T & P

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Hope Hicks has the 'Rona. She has been traveling with Cheeto's entourage quite a bit lately.

T & P
        lilnsl saw this and his first comment was, "please, please, please...."

OUr town is now in the red. Our Rep (think somewhat stupid and an a55licker) can't put on her big gurl pants and hastened to tell everyone that it is because the college students are getting tested and it could be one large family so not an outbreak. Born, (in)bred townie and proud of her lack of math skillz. She hasn't figured out it doesn't matter there they live. Positive is positive. Sigh.

This is why we can't have nice things and why I NEED to move to somewhere that isn't proud to be stupider than a box of hammers. If only mr les wasn't born here. He thinks having this quotient of people being this stupid is normal

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          why I NEED to move to somewhere that isn't proud to be stupider than a box of hammers.
          Psssssssssssssssssst...

Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

lilnsl saw this and his first comment was, "please, please, please...."

OUr town is now in the red. Our Rep (think somewhat stupid and an a55licker) can't put on her big gurl pants and hastened to tell everyone that it is because the college students are getting tested and it could be one large family so not an outbreak. Born, (in)bred townie and proud of her lack of math skillz. She hasn't figured out it doesn't matter there they live. Positive is positive. Sigh.

This is why we can't have nice things and why I NEED to move to somewhere that isn't proud to be stupider than a box of hammers. If only mr les wasn't born here. He thinks having this quotient of people being this stupid is normal
            Get a clue.

Coronavirus Cases Plummet When PCR Tests Are Adjusted

https://www.informedchoicewa.org/cov...-are-adjusted/

Clowns for Team #AdultChildren
            https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...26221991305216

Comment

• Hey Swangsong can you let me know the last time a respiratory disease only required a positive PCR test as the sole method of diagnosis and not a clinical examine to validate the test?

Comment

• Hmmm...so El Hefty takes Hydroxychloroquine to prevent getting COVID and then he gets COVID! I was told by the frauds that post here this was the miracle cure...I am confused.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• If they refused the test there would be 2 fewer cases.

Comment

• Can I be the one to inject the Clorox?!
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• This is what we've come to. Unless he dies. I don't believe it. I don't believe he has it.

First, he now gets to skip out on the next two debates.

2nd, he'll pop back into sight in 2-3 weeks saying either, "hey, all ok, just a bit of the sniffles and I'm fine. Told you this was no big deal"

Or, "I took the vaccine, a vaccine that will be available to all of you in just a few short weeks, and I'm cured. Now, get out and vote".

But..........If true, man, this hoax just keeps on getting better and better.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        This is what we've come to. Unless he dies. I don't believe it. I don't believe he has it.

First, he now gets to skip out on the next two debates.

2nd, he'll pop back into sight in 2-3 weeks saying either, "hey, all ok, just a bit of the sniffles and I'm fine. Told you this was no big deal"

Or, "I took the vaccine, a vaccine that will be available to all of you in just a few short weeks, and I'm cured. Now, get out and vote".

But..........If true, man, this hoax just keeps on getting better and better.
                        Was thinking the same thing. Also, he said it affects hardly anybody, that it’s a hoax, that it will all soon be gone. And he never lies, right???

Comment

• Biden now holds court. He can finally agree to the drug test, if Trump takes one, so we can actually see if Trump is taking anything. No Hydroxychloriquine, then hold Trump to the fire for saying he’d take it. Or, prove it doesn’t work. also, Biden needs to insist that the debates continue, albeit safely. After all, with a Zoom debate we can just turn off the camera.
                          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• What are his symptoms? Sounds Scary.

Comment

• I would assume the Dumpies will now say this is proof COVID is manufactured deliberately. The Chinese-Feminazi-Messican-Gays have infected him on purpose* because otherwise he would win by 30 points.

Dump of course did the most craven possible thing: he blamed soldiers.

* Using Chris Wallace.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• "A growing body of research suggests that a significant number of confirmed COVID infections in the US, perhaps as many as 9 out of every 10, may not be infectious at all."

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...ases-might-not

Comment

Working...
                                X