Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    My brother, allegedly a smart person, summed up a conversation about precautions with “Ultimately everyone needs to decide what they’re comfortable with.”

While he’s not wrong - but put in context that it was a reply to me asking for basic food handling protocols after basically telling them we’re not eating inside your house, especially not with multiple families there - he’s wrong. (It’s my nephew’s birthday.)

so now we’re the bad guys for wanting to help protect our 70-yo parents. Nice.
    Did your parents ask for your help?

Comment

• The total current number of hospitalizations in the entire U.S. *with* a positive Covid-19 result (not necessarily from) is about ~9 per 100,000 At the peak of this 2019-20 flu season, a light one relatively, there would have been ~30-45 CONFIRMED people hospitalized per 100,000

*Stay Scared
      *Keep praying you will be told you have to lock down
      *Keep Wetting Yourself

Comment

• Smoke particles are ~4x larger than the COVID-19 virus

https://twitter.com/CDCEnvironment/s...78688879747072

CDC Environment
        @CDCEnvironment

Wearing cloth masks in public can help stop the spread of #COVID19, but cloth masks won’t protect you from small particles in #wildfire smoke. Limit your time outside when it’s smoky. Learn more:
        https://bit.ly/3kSMjl9

#FaceDiaper #WeGotThis #quarantinelife #Stayhomestaysafe #Flattenthecurve

Comment

• SwanSong, expertise please?

Diagnosing COVID-19 infection: the danger of over-reliance on positive test results

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...911v3.full.pdf

Comment

• WE NEED TO TEST MORE!

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/f...-02-20..latest

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              My brother, allegedly a smart person, summed up a conversation about precautions with “Ultimately everyone needs to decide what they’re comfortable with.”

While he’s not wrong - but put in context that it was a reply to me asking for basic food handling protocols after basically telling them we’re not eating inside your house, especially not with multiple families there - he’s wrong. (It’s my nephew’s birthday.)

so now we’re the bad guys for wanting to help protect our 70-yo parents. Nice.
              My SIL has a family that is being a set of total idiots they coe from multiple States, and some of them come from hot spots. My bro has multiple risk factors. His wife is insistent that she needs to see her family for her mental health. Then he makes a comment that if he gets it and dies it will be on his MIL. I couldn't help myself. Told him No, it isn't his MIL but his wife who is going into situations that she knows are risky and she is willing to have him die because she is selfish. They are already planning T day and Xmas. And they are pressuring him hard to go. She isn't even discussing. She will go. She works in a hospital. I can't even. Told him if he gets sick I am not going to be able to keep my mouth shut. She absolutely knows better. Follows all the quarantine rules that are posted but her family is excluded, even tho they come from red counties and different states.

My new question- is it worth dying for. Apparently his wife is worth dying for even if she is willing to do stuff that will kill him.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                My new question- is it worth dying for. Apparently his wife is worth dying for even if she is willing to do stuff that will kill him.
                That's his choice, though. Dr. Mrs. is worth dying for, even if she was being irresponsible, and even if she was being stupid. In the event she is neither, but this ring's meaning is she's worth dying for even for something utterly her fault.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Test result came back on day 3- I have it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Test result came back on day 3- I have it

May it be mild. Keep us updated. Praying for you and your family.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Although this seems ludicrous, if there's anything we can do let us know.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        Well, that is kinda part of marriage. The whole "for better or worse, in sickness and in health" part.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

May it be mild. Keep us updated. Praying for you and your family.
                          So far, I am lucky if this is the extent of it. The stroke part really worries me but everything is quite manageable right now

Comment

I am wishing you well. I hope it's mild. I hope everything turns out ok.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Dam.... hang in there
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                While I'm all wound up Chucky, take a look at this:
                                That was awesome. Truth is so much more stinging than alternative facts.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X