Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

    Bingo. I mean FFS compared to a lot of other countries we barely had to deal with any hardships at all. If people would have just listened back in April and May we would have had like most of the summer to enjoy without much restriction at all. But no...as most of us here predicted people cared more about themselves than everyone else and screwed it up for everyone. Now here we are in September and we have the same issues everyone else does only we havent even ended our first wave yet while they are on their second and dealing with it. Our moron President just had a rally in Michigan where masks were scarce all while he is basically screwing over their National Guard with funding for the pandemic. Not only that, but we still dont have a national testing program worth a lick because nimrod left it up to the states gambling that only a few Blue States would get it and to him they dont matter. Now he is caught on tape admitting in March he knew how bad it was even as he was telling the American Public the exact opposite.

    Because of people like Jebbers and Chuck Murray there is a ton of misinformation out there and stupid people like them eat up and believe it because the truth is a hard concept. That is why they bought when the OANN crowd said the NY Hospitals were not full, why they believed in miracle cures and why now they downplay everything up to an including death. They cant do anything else because thinking is too much for them.


    Sorry Sir, you don't have a Bingo. And speaking of thinking, nice post, a complete incoherent rant based in zero actuality. #StayinBed #UndertheCovers #FacuiWillSaveYou #PeeingyourpantsisCool

    Today, Fauci claimed that Covid was plateauing. This is flatly wrong. By any measure, Covid is rapidly disappearing from the United States:

    Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-12-2020, 08:28 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

      Now here we are in September and we have the same issues everyone else does only we havent even ended our first wave yet while they are on their second and dealing with it.

      Who is everyone? Your post is so Scientific and factual sounding. Please break it down for us.

      http://Euromomo.eu continues to show all-cause mortality in Europe at or below expected levels, since mid-May. During the last 11 weeks, reported Covid deaths account for only 1.2% of all deaths in these 19 nations.

      I just covered all of Europe's "second wave." 5,790 deaths out of a total 464,582. Now you go. I will give you a tip to save time locked up in your crappy apartment. No place that has had a significant first wave has had a second.

      Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-12-2020, 08:36 AM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

        Not only that, but we still dont have a national testing program worth a lick because nimrod left it up to the states gambling that only a few Blue States would get it and to him they dont matter.
        More great content.

        Lmao testing.

        We probably shouldn't even get into a PCR test being the sole method being used for diagnosis, "cases". When its purpose is research & detection. Then we would need to cover the sensitivity issue.

        And then we would need to look issues with labs and testing companies. I am sure they were all very well vetted. So lets skip all that to.

        https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...id=IwAR01kiuRu


        Just keep testing dam it!

        Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-12-2020, 08:52 AM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

          If people would have just listened back in April and May we would have had like most of the summer to enjoy without much restriction at all. But no...as most of us here predicted people cared more about themselves than everyone else and screwed it up for everyone. Now here we are in September and we have the same issues everyone else does only we havent even ended our first wave yet
          #TeamDolt^^ #HystericalChild^^

          This "cases" has been a deliberate attempt to make data that was not scary look scary. While we're on that topic, the other big data misrepresentation has been that of a "second wave" in the US. this did not happen. period. it was a first wave in 2 different seasonal zones. And we are two months moved on from the Southern Peak.


          Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-12-2020, 08:30 AM.

          Comment


          • Wait, wait, so, merely weeks ago Jebbers! was telling us that the numbers from Florida were inflated by including cases/deaths from much earlier to make Covid worse than it was.

            Now he's pointing to those same "inflated" numbers in some effort to disprove the "plateau."

            So which is it? The numbers were inflated weeks ago meaning current data has plateaued, or the numbers really were that bad weeks ago and are currently on a downward trend? Pick wisely...
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

            Live Radio from 100.3

            Comment


            • Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Wait, wait, so, merely weeks ago Jebbers! was telling us that the numbers from Florida were inflated by including cases/deaths from much earlier to make Covid worse than it was.

              Now he's pointing to those same "inflated" numbers in some effort to disprove the "plateau."

              So which is it? The numbers were inflated weeks ago meaning current data has plateaued, or the numbers really were that bad weeks ago and are currently on a downward trend? Pick wisely...
              Great post. Really supports a "plateau."

              The "daily" Florida Death Numbers were inflated when they were being reported in August often covering a range of 90 previous days sometimes more. But being reported as if they happened on one day. Remember when they were WELL OVER 200 every single day in August? In actuality Florida had 200 deaths 6 times, 4 of them in July when they peaked (peak was 7/23).

              Florida specifically has seen nothings but a steep drop in deaths and hospitalizations since 7/23. You can use the real data or the misleading data either way sharp decline. Not sure what you are shooting for here?


              Disprove the plateau? reach a state of little or no change after a time of activity or progress.

              You see little or no change? Good luck supporting we are currently Plateauing, lmao! But hey you have "cases" and healthy college students with covid & Little Timmy going off to school and a reported case in his county. Keep the fear going! Keep wetting your Diaper!



              I am sure your follow up post will be excellent. Maybe even have a fun little picture.
              Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-12-2020, 12:03 PM.

              Comment


              • Don't have City and States where these are operating but the labs put this in their FDA filings.



                https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/h...s-testing.html

                Swansong, thoughts here? Besides wanting to Ban me.

                Comment


                • Every single one of those charts showed a plateau on the end, and Mr. Excel Spreadsheets claims otherwise.

                  Keep digging! You're doing a wonderful job.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                  Live Radio from 100.3

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Every single one of those charts showed a plateau on the end, and Mr. Excel Spreadsheets claims otherwise.

                    Keep digging! You're doing a wonderful job.
                    That's awesome! Straight decline but the last two days show a plateau, lmfao. You guys are great.

                    Comment



                    • When is Covid, Covid?

                      https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/when-is-covid-covid/

                      Comment


                      • Awwww how cute. Someone doesn't know what plateau means.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                        Live Radio from 100.3

                        Comment


                        • First of all, just want to snip out a blatant lie right off the bat ...

                          Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I remember when people like Chucky and Flaggy/Whalers posted on twitter "videos" outside of the hospitals to try and prove there wasnt people sick and dying there. (similar crap posted here) It was Jacob Wohl level pathetic but the Anti-Thinkers ate it up. They probably also think Demon Semon caused this because a lady in a lab coat told them so.
                          I'm not on Twitter, I've never been on Twitter. and I've never posted videos like the ones you describe. Now you can do the honorable thing and apologize ... or not. I'll await your response.

                          #teamwetthebed is incapable of countering any of the graphs Jeb2020 has been posting.

                          Something you can do all by yourselves, using the data from the Johns Hopkins dashboard:

                          Rates of COVID-19 death per case:

                          Worldwide: .032
                          United States: .029
                          World w/o US: .033

                          Long and short, US has tested more, treated better, and had better outcomes then the rest of the world.

                          Finally ... for those who still insist school closures aren't the slightest bit political ... LA says otherwise:
                           
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

                          Comment


                          • Amazing how you took it as a personal attack when he clearly said "people *like* Chucky."
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                            Live Radio from 100.3

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Amazing how you took it as a personal attack when he clearly said "people *like* Chucky."
                              Also, he didn't say "posted Twitter videos'', he said "posted on Twitter videos" which anyone with the least bit of comprehension could see meant "commented upon".

                              I don't have the evidence before me, but I imagine there might be a Twitter video posted on here by someone *cough* Jebbers * cough* that Chuckles chose to weigh in on with his biting commentary.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rufus View Post

                                Also, he didn't say "posted Twitter videos'', he said "posted on Twitter videos" which anyone with the least bit of comprehension could see meant "commented upon".

                                I don't have the evidence before me, but I imagine there might be a Twitter video posted on here by someone *cough* Jebbers * cough* that Chuckles chose to weigh in on with his biting commentary.
                                This is literally the content on about 9 out of 10 posts on this thread. So much insightful commentary, good questions asked and rational discussion.

                                You guys are the exact reason your Board Leader Kepler doesn't want you engaging.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X