Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    My wife was on a call with some medical folks today and one of them said they have never seen as many amputations as they have in the last four months.
    Wait, what?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Wait, what?
      Unusually high number of people with covid developing blood clots.

I dont have any links to share off the top of my head but a quick search should yield a number of articles about it

Comment

• Jeebus
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Yeah the Broadway dude who died lost a leg because of COVID.

Science Daily Article About Arterial Thrombosis

Also is linked to peripheral artery disease which can lead to amputation AND people with diabetes are much more likely to need an amputation because of COVID.

But hey they lived so they are fucking fine according to ***holes like Chuck and Flaggy/Whalers.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Here's the problem Jebbers, is that with you and your ilk, it's all or nothing. Free as a naked jaybird or locked up at home cowering under your weighted blanket.

Never any goddammed middle ground.

What's wrong with "you know what, we shouldn't pack in like sardines if people are sick? Or if we do have to be close, let's wear a mask to protect ourselves?" Nope, you can't have *anything* that would change from status quo.

Well, guess what?

Go fu** yourself. Eight months into this Pandemic is what happens when people who think like you pretend to be in charge. It didn't have to be this way, but God help us all if *you* can't drink a shi**y p*ss water macrobrew at a bar shoulder to shoulder with your three buddies on a Friday night because you can't get it up for your baby mama anymore.

What a petulant little rant. Did you pis* yourself after typing that up?

All or nothing? Where have you been the last 6 months?

Keep speaking up. People like you are doing us all a service in showing how unhinged “your ilk” is. People that may have been sympathetic earlier on have had enough with "your" non-sense. I'm sure middle of the road Swansong will be posting a study with a model showing 75,000 people got covid from those that went to the Chiefs game last night.

Here is one for you, Florida - The number of COVID+ patients currently hospitalized is down more than 70% since July. #FlattentheCurve #StayUndertheCovers

Keep it up Cupcake.
            Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-11-2020, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• COVID-19 Positive Test Results (PTRs) vs Reported Deaths. Studies now find that PCR tests are calibrated at levels too sensitive to accurately assess spread, with up to 90% of PTRs from those with viral loads so low that they aren't - or, perhaps, never where - contagious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Yeah the Broadway dude who died lost a leg because of COVID.

Science Daily Article About Arterial Thrombosis

Also is linked to peripheral artery disease which can lead to amputation AND people with diabetes are much more likely to need an amputation because of COVID.

But hey they lived so they are ****ing fine according to ***holes like Chuck and Flaggy/Whalers.
                Broadway dude didn't.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• LOL, it took six hours for Jebbers! to finally think of a witty retort to my post, and yet, that's the best he could come up with? And he can't say he "just" saw my post either, because he replied to someone who quoted me.

Check out the big brain on Jeb!
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    LOL, it took six hours for Jebbers! to finally think of a witty retort to my post, and yet, that's the best he could come up with? And he can't say he "just" saw my post either, because he replied to someone who quoted me.

Check out the big brain on Jeb!
                    I'm sure it seemed like days waiting for my post, sitting in your basement or parents basement, staying safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Fever and chills. Getting tested later today but likely waiting 3-4 days for results
                      Hoping for you, DGF.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Jebbers! ...

It's a shame this is only like Arizona Rookie Fall Ball compared to the AAA and MLB level trolling that used to happen on the board.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Fever and chills. Getting tested later today but likely waiting 3-4 days for results
                          Hope the results are quick and in your favor.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Hoping you get good news! If the weather is decent out there this weekend I would spend as much time as you can outdoors.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Broadway dude didn't.
                              Good point...well he was probably unhealthy!!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Good thoughts your way, DGF

Comment

Working...
                                X