Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fever and chills. Getting tested later today but likely waiting 3-4 days for results

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

      He's seen the numbers and his campaign has already written MI off as a loss. This is his parting shot at Whitmer.
      Shouldnt he be courting the "Silent Trump Voter" still? ;-)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Fever and chills. Getting tested later today but likely waiting 3-4 days for results
        Yeesh.

        Most of the people tested I know or have heard about find out in 2 days especially if they have it. The testing spots up here do a pretty good job of getting you the info fast fyi.

        Fingers crossed :-(
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          The dishonesty in that post is frightening.
          Same level of frightening as that Sturgis drivel you posted?

          And you try to paint yourself as some reasoned thinker. 9 out of 10 posts on here are complete nonsense, think Handyman, screwlosedoobydo, will do anything for a lockdown .net, Rufus the Dufus. Yet not a peep from your enlightened self.

          And then anything that you disagree with or frankly have no legitimate answer for, freightens you to your core.
          Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-11-2020, 11:57 AM.

          Comment


          • Here's the problem Jebbers, is that with you and your ilk, it's all or nothing. Free as a naked jaybird or locked up at home cowering under your weighted blanket.

            Never any goddammed middle ground.

            What's wrong with "you know what, we shouldn't pack in like sardines if people are sick? Or if we do have to be close, let's wear a mask to protect ourselves?" Nope, you can't have *anything* that would change from status quo.


            Well, guess what?

            Go fu** yourself. Eight months into this Pandemic is what happens when people who think like you pretend to be in charge. It didn't have to be this way, but God help us all if *you* can't drink a shi**y p*ss water macrobrew at a bar shoulder to shoulder with your three buddies on a Friday night because you can't get it up for your baby mama anymore.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

            Live Radio from 100.3

            Comment


            • Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Here's the problem Jebbers, is that with you and your ilk, it's all or nothing. Free as a naked jaybird or locked up at home cowering under your weighted blanket.

              Never any goddammed middle ground.

              What's wrong with "you know what, we shouldn't pack in like sardines if people are sick? Or if we do have to be close, let's wear a mask to protect ourselves?" Nope, you can't have *anything* that would change from status quo.


              Well, guess what?

              Go fu** yourself. Eight months into this Pandemic is what happens when people who think like you pretend to be in charge. It didn't have to be this way, but God help us all if *you* can't drink a shi**y p*ss water macrobrew at a bar shoulder to shoulder with your three buddies on a Friday night because you can't get it up for your baby mama anymore.
              This, except replace "Baby Momma" for 14 year old niece (or is it nephew?)... That's what Jeb is into, I'm sure...
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

              Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

              Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

              Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

                This, except replace "Baby Momma" for 14 year old niece (or is it nephew?)... That's what Jeb is into, I'm sure...
                Are those the thoughts that cross one’s mind when they are staying safe under the covers?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Here's the problem Jebbers, is that with you and your ilk, it's all or nothing. Free as a naked jaybird or locked up at home cowering under your weighted blanket.

                  Never any goddammed middle ground.

                  What's wrong with "you know what, we shouldn't pack in like sardines if people are sick? Or if we do have to be close, let's wear a mask to protect ourselves?" Nope, you can't have *anything* that would change from status quo.


                  Well, guess what?

                  Go fu** yourself. Eight months into this Pandemic is what happens when people who think like you pretend to be in charge. It didn't have to be this way, but God help us all if *you* can't drink a shi**y p*ss water macrobrew at a bar shoulder to shoulder with your three buddies on a Friday night because you can't get it up for your baby mama anymore.
                  Bingo. I mean FFS compared to a lot of other countries we barely had to deal with any hardships at all. If people would have just listened back in April and May we would have had like most of the summer to enjoy without much restriction at all. But no...as most of us here predicted people cared more about themselves than everyone else and screwed it up for everyone. Now here we are in September and we have the same issues everyone else does only we havent even ended our first wave yet while they are on their second and dealing with it. Our moron President just had a rally in Michigan where masks were scarce all while he is basically screwing over their National Guard with funding for the pandemic. Not only that, but we still dont have a national testing program worth a lick because nimrod left it up to the states gambling that only a few Blue States would get it and to him they dont matter. Now he is caught on tape admitting in March he knew how bad it was even as he was telling the American Public the exact opposite.

                  Because of people like Jebbers and Chuck Murray there is a ton of misinformation out there and stupid people like them eat up and believe it because the truth is a hard concept. That is why they bought when the OANN crowd said the NY Hospitals were not full, why they believed in miracle cures and why now they downplay everything up to an including death. They cant do anything else because thinking is too much for them.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

                  "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

                  Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

                    This, except replace "Baby Momma" for 14 year old niece (or is it nephew?)... That's what Jeb is into, I'm sure...
                    Good one!! Did you have to yell up to Mom from the cellar to ask her for this snappy comeback? Or did you put down the dusty Etch-A-Sketch you found in the corner after soloing yourself as usual and think this one up for yourself? :-)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                      Bingo. I mean FFS compared to a lot of other countries we barely had to deal with any hardships at all. If people would have just listened back in April and May we would have had like most of the summer to enjoy without much restriction at all. But no...as most of us here predicted people cared more about themselves than everyone else and screwed it up for everyone. Now here we are in September and we have the same issues everyone else does only we havent even ended our first wave yet while they are on their second and dealing with it. Our moron President just had a rally in Michigan where masks were scarce all while he is basically screwing over their National Guard with funding for the pandemic. Not only that, but we still dont have a national testing program worth a lick because nimrod left it up to the states gambling that only a few Blue States would get it and to him they dont matter. Now he is caught on tape admitting in March he knew how bad it was even as he was telling the American Public the exact opposite.

                      Because of people like Jebbers and Chuck Murray there is a ton of misinformation out there and stupid people like them eat up and believe it because the truth is a hard concept. That is why they bought when the OANN crowd said the NY Hospitals were not full, why they believed in miracle cures and why now they downplay everything up to an including death. They cant do anything else because thinking is too much for them.
                      My dad and brother kept regurgitating this back then too. I know people who work at those hospitals in NY, both at the "real" hospitals and the field hospitals. They weren't empty, not by a long shot. The field hospitals, fortunately, didn't end up overflowing the way the brick-and-mortar hospitals did. But actual knowledge no longer matters, because some ******* troll bot online said otherwise.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                      Comment


                      • My wife was on a call with some medical folks today and one of them said they have never seen as many amputations as they have in the last four months.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                          The dishonesty in that post is frightening.
                          Could you possibly be more specific? I know it was dishonest of me to claim that Not Presence was going to invite me over for dinner, but where else? We all know what a stickler NP is for reading EVERY word and responding to EVERY one of his questions. Are you really frightened by talk of Insurance policies, payouts or liability potential? If yes, maybe call up GEICO and see if Flo can talk you off the ledge with some bundling options. :-)

                          Comment


                          • Flo works for Progressive.

                            If you can’t even get that right why should I trust your other assertions?
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

                            Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                              My dad and brother kept regurgitating this back then too. I know people who work at those hospitals in NY, both at the "real" hospitals and the field hospitals. They weren't empty, not by a long shot. The field hospitals, fortunately, didn't end up overflowing the way the brick-and-mortar hospitals did. But actual knowledge no longer matters, because some ******* troll bot online said otherwise.
                              I remember when people like Chucky and Flaggy/Whalers posted on twitter "videos" outside of the hospitals to try and prove there wasnt people sick and dying there. (similar crap posted here) It was Jacob Wohl level pathetic but the Anti-Thinkers ate it up. They probably also think Demon Semon caused this because a lady in a lab coat told them so.

                              There used to be an old joke about how if you just wore glasses and held a clipboard while being dressed decently you could get into any place you wanted because people are too stupid to question or think. With the level of stupidity that exists in 40% of this country I now believe it is true. If I put on a lab coat and made a video near a hospital I could literally say anything and as long as it downplays the virus in any way it will be believed by the Right and will be defended even after it has been completely debunked.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Fever and chills. Getting tested later today but likely waiting 3-4 days for results
                                FWIW, my wife got her results in like 24 hours.

                                Hoping for the best.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X