Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Bean Counter Analysis...if you come up with the vaccine first you will get that initial 3-4 days of high stock prices but much like with Eastman Kodak that only lasts for as long as the news is positive. You will lose it all if you rush something and it isnt the miracle needed.

This way you can still rush (because they are all still trying to win this game) but make it look like you care. Meanwhile all the corners you already cut and the games you play with the data will still happen people have just been primed to trust you now.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Nine companies have signed on that they refuse to release their vaccine until it successfully passes phase three testing with OUT "fast-tracking" or cutting corners.

As was eloquently said on CNBC: once again it's business leading the way in regards to listening to the science when the government won't.
      Cue tweet storm of how all companies are colliding to tank his re-election

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Cue tweet storm of how all companies are colliding to tank his re-election
        "Deep State corporations & Big Tech want to control us!"

Funny thing is, they aren't wrong. They're just wrong for the wrong reasons.

Comment

• Some Sturgis-related info.
          http://ftp.iza.org/dp13670.pdf

There's the actual study. Read the abstract, and then the rest of it, and tell me the pandemic is over.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            Some Sturgis-related info.
            http://ftp.iza.org/dp13670.pdf

There's the actual study. Read the abstract, and then the rest of it, and tell me the pandemic is over.
            November 1. Vaccine. It's over.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The early costs of sturgis are staggering. South Dakota should pay big time.

the trolls I’ll ignore who think it’s no big deal can DIAF

Comment

• Holy ****

We are further able to document national spread due to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, although that spread also appears to have been successfully mitigated by states with strict infection mitigation policies. In counties with the largest relative inflow to the event, the per 1,000 case rate increased by 10.7 percent after 24 days following the onset of Sturgis Pre-Rally Events. Multiplying the percent case increases for the high, moderate-high and moderate inflow counties by each county’s respective pre-rally cumulative COVID-19 cases and aggregating, yields a total of 263,708 additional cases in these locations due to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally. Adding the number of new cases due to the Rally in South Dakota estimated by synthetic control (3.6 per 1,000 population, scaled by the South Dakota population of approximately 858,000) brings the total number of cases to 266,796 or 19 percent of 1.4 million new cases of COVID-19 in the United States between August 2nd 2020 and September 2nd 2020.
                Edit: WHoa...
                If we conservatively assume that all of these cases were non-fatal, then these cases represent a cost of over $12.2 billion, based on the statistical cost of a COVID-19 case of $46,000 estimated by Kniesner and Sullivan (2020). This is enough to have paid each of the estimated 462,182 rally attendees $26,553.64 not to attend.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Holy ****

Edit: WHoa...
                  Yeah, but....Smashmouth.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• My god that last sentence is a work of genius.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      The early costs of sturgis are staggering. South Dakota should pay big time.

the trolls I’ll ignore who think it’s no big deal can DIAF
                      Pay who?
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Pay who?
                        You know **** well what I meant. I’d love to see the people responsible for super spreader events get large financial punishments. Will never happen, but like I said, I wish

Comment

• Slavitt Twitter has interesting info on the covid longhaulers- those with symptoms lasting months.

just saw report that around half of Italy survivors still have lingering symptoms

Comment

• Wow, how fast things change on Myocarditis being so "prevalent". Penn State needed to "Clarify" their story that some on here were touting as a reason to cancel ALL youth, high school and college sports .

Monday 8/31 - myocarditis is affecting 30-35% of Big Ten athletes, THAT is why the season was cancelled.
                            Wed 9/2 - “initial preliminary data that had been verbally shared by a colleague on a forthcoming study” showing a rate of close to 15 percent

That’s quite a percentage drop in 2 days. So how was this 15% number arrived at for Penn St athletes? Not sure because Penn State has reported NO myocarditis cases in athlete's who have tested positive for Corona. Hmmmm, that’s strange, but don’t take my word, go to this newspaper link from a Red Neck hillbilly saportin papah;

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...s-myocarditis/

Appears that Myocarditis is so "prevalent" according to the basement bed wetters that there are TWO (yes 2, you know, the number after 1 and before 3) high-level athletes — Boston Red Sox pitcher Eduardo Rodriguez and Indiana offensive lineman Brady Feeney, who have been stricken by this side effect. I will await all of your well reasoned posts about must have eaten lead paint chips after ya ma took thalidomide. For further context as to the dire health consequences of this affliction, Myocarditis causes about 75 deaths per year in athletes from 13 to 25, according to the Myocarditis Foundation, AND THIS WAS PRE-CORONA VIRUS, so nice try.

Comment

• Huh. Covid cases dropped when stay-at-home orders were followed.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Wow, wonder how Axel will feel about this

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...64984169656321

Comment

Working...
                                X