Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

    Well, if he's masking up and acknowledging the respect for others idea then I guess that's fine. But jesus, what a moron.
    What part of his comment do you think was the most moronic?

    The morons are the people that make a big deal out of what one single person says or thinks. On par with the morons who make a big deal out of one single "case" (which most likely isn't even an infection).

    a.) did his own risk assessment (which is spot on)
    b.) chooses to live his life
    c.) accepts the consequences (which I am not sure there really are any additional for him because he didn't paint a picture where he is taking on reckless risk.)
    d.) is respectful and accommodating to others’ concerns.

    Keep that nasty face diaper plastered to your face folks! Wouldn't want to test positive on that PCR test now with no symptoms, no infection and probably not even the entire sars-cov-2 virus.
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-02-2020, 12:14 PM.

    Comment


    • Can't help but think of the folks here in the Faculty Lounge when I saw this one ...

      https://babylonbee.com/news/gavin-ne...-is-eradicated

      SACRAMENTO, CA—Governor Gavin Newsom has released new guidelines for California's counties looking to reopen their businesses, saying that counties may only begin to lift their lockdowns once a cure for death itself has been found.

      "Once we have beaten the last enemy, death itself, we can slowly begin to reopen over a 40-year period," Newsom said at a press conference Tuesday. "Counties that report even one death for any reason will be forced to keep closures in place indefinitely, until we have answered the eternal question of how to reverse aging and ensure no one can die ever."

      "We can't be too careful -- we must all cower in fear until death has been conquered."

      Newsom says acceptable markers for counties to slowly begin reopening would include discovering a mythical fountain of youth, inventing an immortality serum, or collecting all the Infinity stones to bend reality itself in order to end death itself.

      At publishing time, Newsom had clarified that, of course, his own winery would remain open regardless.

      Last edited by Chuck Murray; 09-03-2020, 09:32 AM.
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
        Can't help but think of the folks here in the Faculty Lounge when I saw this one ...

        https://babylonbee.com/news/gavin-ne...-is-eradicated
        Why, Chuck, I believe you have a chip on your shoulder.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by burd View Post

          Why, Chuck, I believe you have a chip on your shoulder.
          Thoughts on the PCR test and its current application?

          Comment


          • Babylon Bee. JFC, conservatives simply cannot do humor. It's like watching elementary school bullies try to craft bon mots.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
              Can't help but think of the folks here in the Faculty Lounge when I saw this one ...

              https://babylonbee.com/news/gavin-ne...-is-eradicated
              Somebody's obsessed.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

              Comment


              • Aww, someone's still a whiny little ***** about the thread being moved from the DI forum...

                Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                KDR

                Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                Test to see if I can add this.

                Comment


                • Awwwe

                  ”A Minnesota biker who attended the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally has died of covid-19 —- the first fatality from the virus traced to the 10-day event that drew more than 400,000 to South Dakota.”

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Awwwe

                    ”A Minnesota biker who attended the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally has died of covid-19 —- the first fatality from the virus traced to the 10-day event that drew more than 400,000 to South Dakota.”
                    I'm sure he died of something else. Better clear it with Jeb and Chuck first.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

                      Careful. I've heard that insulting athletes or making jokes about their educational efforts is not allowed.
                      Because your BS was blatantly racist and Kep’s BS is blatantly elitist and subtly racist.

                      ”Intelligence” is relative to the subject at hand, a lawyer is not a doctor, a doctor is not a mechanic, a mechanic is not a general. Actors, athletes, and yes even models have an intelligence on their relevant subjects that most of us would not understand, reading defenses, expressing realistic emotions, using your body to elicit a specific response from others etc.

                      If you ever wonder why wealth inequality is such huge problem in this world it’s because of attitudes of people like yourself and Kepler. Just because it doesn’t involve cracking open a book or applying a mathematical formula doesn’t mean it’s not “intelligent”.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

                      Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Because your BS was blatantly racist and Kep’s BS is blatantly elitist and subtly racist.

                        ”Intelligence” is relative to the subject at hand, a lawyer is not a doctor, a doctor is not a mechanic, a mechanic is not a general. Actors, athletes, and yes even models have an intelligence on their relevant subjects that most of us would not understand, reading defenses, expressing realistic emotions, using your body to elicit a specific response from others etc.

                        If you ever wonder why wealth inequality is such huge problem in this world it’s because of attitudes of people like yourself and Kepler. Just because it doesn’t involve cracking open a book or applying a mathematical formula doesn’t mean it’s not “intelligent”.
                        Yeesh you took the bait. He was obviously trolling...

                        (you are 100% right though)
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Because your BS was blatantly racist and Kep’s BS is blatantly elitist and subtly racist.
                          Sincerely sorry. I never mean to be subtle.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                            Yeesh you took the bait. He was obviously trolling...

                            (you are 100% right though)
                            Eh, I needed that off my chest anyway.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

                            Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                              Sincerely sorry. I never mean to be subtle.
                              Your coworkers are wearing off on you...
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

                              Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Awwwe

                                ”A Minnesota biker who attended the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally has died of covid-19 —- the first fatality from the virus traced to the 10-day event that drew more than 400,000 to South Dakota.”
                                I hope he was one of those old, fat, grizzled, bearded scruffy biker types, the ones who support the white supremacist stuff, and not the newer middle class biker type who bought one to compensate for his bland white bread existence. Maybe that might wake up a few more of that type.

                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X