Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
    Did you see the Super Spreader event in San Fran on Monday? Some clueless, elderly WHITE lady decided to get her hair done even though salon's are closed in CA, WITH a blow dryer of all things involved, and WITHOUT a mask.

What is wrong with these people that think they can flout the corona safety rules that INTELLIGENT people want to put in place nationwide so a pathetic, knuckle dragging narcicist can walk around without a mask. These are the moronic, stupid, imbecilic, low IQ Trump voting cretins who will keep us in lock down until at least Nov 4th.

If you recognize this person, please contact James Comey at the FBI to report their whereabouts. This person might even be an agent of Vladimir Putin trying to subvert our elections. Hey, is that a stolen USPS mailbox that I see hiding in the other room? WHAT!! CALL NANCY PELOSI!! WE NEED TO GET CONGRESS BACK FROM RECESS TO PUT A STOP TO THIS!!!!
    I think we have a solid lead on this curious case, Whalers ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

herd immunity without a vaccine also involves a tremendous number of deaths. Most people have a fundamental misunderstanding of the concept.
      I’d say nearly everyone misunderstands. except the experts who watch you tube and fox of course

Comment

herd immunity without a vaccine also involves a tremendous number of deaths. Most people have a fundamental misunderstanding of the concept.
        I think you are misunderstanding that deaths and hospitalizations are down to normal levels most everywhere now. US and across the World that have had their peaks.

So unless you are out to lunch and going off of Neil Fergusson type modeling from March, this thing has burned out.

There is a reason the hysteria has shifted to College Students testing positive. The good news is that only a small, small percentage, if any by a statistical measure are actually sick with an active infection. If you are on Team #WetTheBed that for some reason is bad news??
        Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-03-2020, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• The Bear is the cause of death.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

I think we have a solid lead on this curious case, Whalers ...
            Tucker Carlson is as dishonest a broker as you'll find on cable TV. I haven't read much more beyond the headline that Pelosi didn't bother with a mask in a salon and if that's accurate, that's a ridiculous unforced error on her part and indefensible.

But I will not take anything a charlatan like Carlson at face value, ever.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Tucker Carlson is as dishonest a broker as you'll find on cable TV. I haven't read much more beyond the headline that Pelosi didn't bother with a mask in a salon and if that's accurate, that's a ridiculous unforced error on her part and indefensible.

I saw a news story in which Pelosi claims she was "set up" by the salon owner. It's 2020, so I'd certainly buy that. On the other hand, (and at the risk of furthering my reputation here of a racist and elitist) if I'm the friggin' Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, I don't think I'd be publicly claiming I lost a battle of wits with a hair salon owner.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

https://mobile.***********/ClaraJeff...48229997445121

Comment

• I guess I never saw the point to even fighting over it. She made a dumb call...that doesnt somehow prove the lies the Right has been selling since February. It is a cute little gotcha but it just shows the Right has no actual arguments and has to stroke themselves to anything they can.

Honestly she should have just said the whole situation was a hoax and said it was fake news just for the lulz.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I haven't read much more beyond the headline that Pelosi didn't bother with a mask in a salon and if that's accurate, that's a ridiculous unforced error on her part and indefensible.
                    The biggest takeaway that I see from this is Pelosi is an 80 year old who is a prime candidate for corona infection and SHE has called for businesses to be closed down and SHE wants to mandate a national mask requirement. If SHE is not afraid of catching the corona in a closed hair salon, then why cant normal people vote in person without any fear?

Sorry Nancy, you exposed your poker hand for ALL to see and you got nuthin! Time to fold'em.

Comment

• I see you have never voted then. That is cool man keep that up!

If you honestly dont know the difference between the 2 situations you are literally too stupid to breathe.

Its ok Flaggy we dont judge you because you have a low IQ...we judge you because your opinions are straight garbage and you lack basic logic.
                      Last edited by Handyman; 09-03-2020, 10:21 AM.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        She made a dumb call...
                        Ah, Democrat gets caught (Pelosi, Chris Cuomo, Mayor of Chicago, Philly Mayor, Etc) and it is "a dumb call", or an "Unforced error". How nice to hear this parsing of words from the elite mensa minds in this thread who are always calling everybody else dumb, stupid and moronic. Nancy likes to think that she is smarter than ALL OF YOU, and she was not intelligent enough to have the stylist come to her home? Nice try self professed Stephen Hawking.

Maybe Pelosi should try a new excuse and plagiarize one from the crack head DC Mayor Marion Barry - "Goddamn B!t$h set me up!"

Comment

• She can do that when you stop plagiarizing Conservative Twitter. When you aren't even as clever as Charlie Kirk you need to assess your value to the world.

What Pelosi did doesnt even compare to the unforced errors your side makes every day. Hell it wouldnt rank in the Top 10 most days. Her mistake was stupid as hell but it wasnt Gym Jordan covering up student rapes level stupid. It wasnt GOP Reps calling for violence against protesters stupid. It wasnt Rand Paul saying he was "Attacked" because people shouted at him while being filmed stupid. It wasnt everyone associated with the Flo(R)ida GOP denying the Pandemic killing thousands of their people stupid. It isnt as stupid as the attorney general not knowing voting twice is illegal. Hell it it isnt even as stupid as the people trying to tell us your God King is in peak physical shape. (Gym Jordan said he ran a 6 minute mile...hahahahahahahaha)

But sure Nancy Pelosi being arrogant and vain is a big deal. Take her down man you are really proving a point. It isnt the point you think but hey I am sure you are just glad that you accidentally found a fact!

(god I wish Ignore wasnt broken)
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post

Ah, Democrat gets caught (Pelosi, Chris Cuomo, Mayor of Chicago, Philly Mayor, Etc) and it is "a dumb call", or an "Unforced error". How nice to hear this parsing of words from the elite mensa minds in this thread who are always calling everybody else dumb, stupid and moronic. Nancy likes to think that she is smarter than ALL OF YOU, and she was not intelligent enough to have the stylist come to her home? Nice try self professed Stephen Hawking.

Maybe Pelosi should try a new excuse and plagiarize one from the crack head DC Mayor Marion Barry - "God**** B!t$h set me up!"

Comment

• Flaggy 2: There Ain't Gonna Be No Boogaloo might actually be down to Jacob Wohl's level, and that's saying something.

Comment

• Herd immunity? Social Distancing? Masks? Hand sanitizer? Lockdowns? Do they work? Should they work? What would doing away with ALL of this actually equate to in total deaths?

The Corona / Wuhan virus has been around since at least Nov of 2019, so I would have to say we have a pretty good track record. Sorry to burst your self-professed mensa brain, but we are all going to die of something and here is what we know;
                                - Approx. 865,000 people have died WORLDWIDE from the Corona virus
                                - Approx. 7,500,000,000 people in the world
                                - WORLDWIDE % of death by Corona - 0.0115%

Even if you round this up to 1 Million, Corona would still rank # 15 on the Cause of Death scale according to this;

https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/...s-total-deaths

Shouldn't all of you Stephen Hawking's be concentrating on solving the other 14 larger "problems"? Appears your time and efforts would be far better spent locking down fast food, Life Stresses, and smoking according to this list.
                                #1 Heart Disease - 9,404,008 deaths
                                #2 Stroke - 5,765,313
                                #3 Lung Disease - 3,032,444

Oh and don't look now, but the Flu and Pneumonia are #4 - 2,947,050. And we have a vaccine for both of those, but like Pelosi demonstrates, we can just go about living life.

To save you the trouble with your typical response by calling me Jeb or Flaggy (whoever the hell that is), I coined you a riff like Eminem - "You're an inbred idiot too stupid and dumb to understand, you obviously poor white trash who can't comprehend, Remember no mask, no vaccine we all in trouble, I be planning to stay right here alone in my Mom's basement bubble. Now Flaggy leave us alone to our self-loathing and misery, have to get back to the Main Stream Media trickery".

I'm Outey!

Comment

Working...
                                X