Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    I'm through ever trying to understand anything from you.
    You are without a doubt Olympic Level Stupid.
    Good post. Ironic your strategy, is to play stupid. Not surprising though.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      Nah- but sadly for tDump he's screwed up so much of this that even if there was a vaccine (hahahahahah...breathe....hahahahaha!) they wouldn't be able to mount the correct response because there is NO national strategy or coordination. The only people who will believe this are the sheep
      If Biden wins, I guarantee you that social media trollbots and their conservative amplifiers will spread rumors that any vax that comes out is made in China, and so half the country won't get it.

Comment

• Just landed back in the dessert and was pulled for random testing.

thats 3x now in 3 weeks! Mookie feels like a professional athlete
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

You don't test positive for Covid-19...
          And you expect people to listen?
          You are actually someone I'd block for stupid if I actually could.
          This is what he’s getting at: Covid-19 is the disease caused by the sars-cov-2 virus. You test positive for the virus. You can be infected with the virus and not have any Covid-19 symptoms.

but everyone knows what someone means if they say they were tested for Covid-19. We even say that at work when taking informally, and we run thousands of PCR tests a day.

jeb Bush fan 2020 is just being an ***

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

This is what he’s getting at: Covid-19 is the disease caused by the sars-cov-2 virus. You test positive for the virus. You can be infected with the virus and not have any Covid-19 symptoms.

but everyone knows what someone means if they say they were tested for Covid-19. We even say that at work when taking informally, and we run thousands of PCR tests a day.

I'm well aware of what he's getting at. It's a stupid *** argument.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Nah- but sadly for tDump he's screwed up so much of this that even if there was a vaccine (hahahahahah...breathe....hahahahaha!) they wouldn't be able to mount the correct response because there is NO national strategy or coordination. The only people who will believe this are the sheep
              Yeah, I'm about as pro-vaccine as it gets, but there is no way I'm going to be first in line for one that gets pushed through via political pressure to help re-election chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

What's new?

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I hope people are ready to respond to the coming herd immunity push. It might not be an obvious policy statement but rather a quiet shift to letting the virus run its course.

You tell me that a percentage of elderly family members are going to be killed deliberately, then you better be prepared for the ****storm I and many others will be responding with. Swift, ugly, and unforgiving. Social rules will not apply at that point.
                  $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                  Just win.....

Comment

I'm well aware of what he's getting at. It's a stupid *** argument.
                    Stupid Argument? Do you have any understanding of the Cycle Thresholds (CT) that are being used? Do you understand how this is providing very misleading results and certainly isn't helping drive good policy.

Again you response was very solid. Look the other way and play dumb as possible, good stuff.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/29/h...s-testing.html

Comment

• The Bear is the cause of Death.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• And yet still no counter to Jeb2020's additional FL graphs on mask effectiveness (or lack thereof) ...
                        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Most people have the obvious troll on ignore. I just skip over his misleading garbage.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...k/art-20485449

The Mayo Clinic disagrees with him, assuming he's claiming they don't work.

So does the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html

edit: Chuck I dropped the snark as it was not necessary. But please, honestly, stop listening to politicians on this. Listen to the medical experts. They are uniform in a way I've never seen before.
                          Last edited by Swansong; 09-03-2020, 08:32 AM.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            And yet still no counter to Jeb2020's additional FL graphs on mask effectiveness (or lack thereof) ...
                            The Bear is the cause of death.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                              I hope people are ready to respond to the coming herd immunity push. It might not be an obvious policy statement but rather a quiet shift to letting the virus run its course.

You tell me that a percentage of elderly family members are going to be killed deliberately, then you better be prepared for the ****storm I and many others will be responding with. Swift, ugly, and unforgiving. Social rules will not apply at that point.
                              Herd immunity doesn’t always work and could very likely be an insane strategy with this one

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Herd immunity doesn’t always work and could very likely be an insane strategy with this one
                                herd immunity without a vaccine also involves a tremendous number of deaths. Most people have a fundamental misunderstanding of the concept.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X