Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

What’s the point of it than?
    Really? It clearly shows the massive increase in hospitalizations over the last few weeks. And that the increase for the UN is more than the vaccinated. The spread looks like it goes from about 5:1 to 7-8:1

A percentage graph would not show the Omicron increase of hospitalizations.

rufus- where did you find that graph? It would interesting to see the % change, to see if there is a separation as it looks.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    The wisdom of the free market.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Saw on the news this morning of a new variant they're calling Deltacron. It's a combo of both Delta and Omicorn. And I saw a tweet about another variant in France. Gah!!!
    https://www.nbcboston.com/news/busin...ation/2609168/

Global health experts are casting doubts over reports of a new possible Covid-19 mutation that appeared to be a combination of both the delta and omicron variants, dubbed as "deltacron," saying it's more likely that the "strain" is the result of a lab processing error.

At the weekend it was reported that a researcher in Cyprus had discovered the potential new variant. Bloomberg News said Saturday that Leondios Kostrikis, professor of biological sciences at the University of Cyprus, had called the strain "deltacron," because of its omicron-like genetic signatures within the delta genomes.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Did the doctors who birthed you ever figure out how to give the proper amount of oxygen to the baby during the process?
    Remind me not to p-ss you off. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Saw on the news this morning of a new variant they're calling Deltacron. It's a combo of both Delta and Omicorn. And I saw a tweet about another variant in France. Gah!!!
    It's going to keep mutating. That's what it does.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Did the doctors who birthed you ever figure out how to give the proper amount of oxygen to the baby during the process?

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Yea, it's not a graph of percentages, it's a graph of hospitalizations per 100,000 people.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied

That’s what I was asking.
    Yea, it's not a graph of percentages, it's a graph of hospitalizations per 100,000 people.

Leave a comment:

• ericredaxe
    replied

Does this graph imply some people are neither? To me it looks like about 75% are unvaccinated and 10% are vaccinated.
    The two will not add up to 100%. That is showing the number of people per 100,000 who are hospitalized both unvaccinated and vaccinated. Its not a percentage of total hospitalizations.

So best estimates as I can see from the graph is that appx 75 out of 100,000 unvaccinated people are hospitalized vs appx 10 out of 100,000 vaccinated people.

Leave a comment:

• Drew S.
    replied

Uh, what about the remaining 15%?

I see something like 80/100k Un, and <10/100k vacc. About 8-10:1.
    That’s what I was asking.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied

Does this graph imply some people are neither? To me it looks like about 75% are unvaccinated and 10% are vaccinated.
    Uh, what about the remaining 15%?

I see something like 80/100k Un, and <10/100k vacc. About 8-10:1.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Unknown status or partial?

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

Someone should start the urine drinking challenge on twitter. Pee into a cup, and drink it.
    Give it time.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

She strikes me as more into scat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X