Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I'm not sure even eyes were required.
    brain synapses are helpful tho

Comment

• Was catching up on journal stuff yesterday- holy doo doo. the whole myocarditis thing is really, really scary. The percentage of people who get it is really scary and that they are finding it months later on MRI is YIKES!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        Was catching up on journal stuff yesterday- holy doo doo. the whole myocarditis thing is really, really scary. The percentage of people who get it is really scary and that they are finding it months later on MRI is YIKES!
        Why do you hate college football?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Why do you hate college football?
          I could tell stories but I am not allowed.

Comment

• I heard there was a super spreader event at the White House last night. No masks. No distance. All fun.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              I heard there was a super spreader event at the White House last night. No masks. No distance. All fun.
              I attempted to watch but didn't last long. That really irked me. Hundreds of people, all close together, nary a mask to be seen. I know it's outdoors so the risk is substantially less, but ...

These are people that fundamentally don't think COVID is a real issue and are simply acting accordingly. And it's costing lives.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

I heard there was a super spreader event at the White House last night. No masks. No distance. All fun.
                Kinda looking forward to the conspiracy theories if someone in the "inner circle" comes down with COVID and ends up with a serious hospitalization... I'm sure the Deep State will be running things if that happens =)
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I attempted to watch but didn't last long. That really irked me. Hundreds of people, all close together, nary a mask to be seen. I know it's outdoors so the risk is substantially less, but ...

These are people that fundamentally don't think COVID is a real issue and are simply acting accordingly. And it's costing lives.
                  Lead by example doesn’t apply to the banana republic....
                  $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                  Just win.....

Comment

• Well a couple of the media that were there said they werent even screened or tested...dont know if that changed.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well a couple of the media that were there said they werent even screened or tested...dont know if that changed.
                      This administration's approach to everything about governing. Don't really want to bother with actually doing the work.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Two RNC convention staff, and two attendees test positive for the Covfefe.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Well a couple of the media that were there said they werent even screened or tested...dont know if that changed.
                          LOL. Wow. Stupid kills.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• My wife just heard a school district near Les(not sure exactly what town she’s in) went back Wednesday and they’ve already had someone test positive. They’ve now shut it completely down and are going online. How can people expect anything else?
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Figured I'd check in on my amigos in the faculty lounge for any signs of life after last night.

Nope. Just the same bunch of virtue-signaling Karens, tut-tutting disgust with normalcy.

Just in case you didn't make it to the end last night, the fireworks were sensational ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Why does this irk you? I thought this would be a corona basement dweller's wet dream! All those prominent Repub's without masks and corona lurking around every new flowering plant that Melania spent all your tax dollars on. Wouldn't this work out in your favor if this turned into a Corona party?

See, that is the difference between most Repubs being leave you alone optimists and typical you better not think or act for yourself Dem Eyeore's, think on the bright side. Or just listen to the birds chirping in your, or Jim Crow Joe's, basement to lighten the mood.

Pucker up buttercup!

Comment

Working...
                                X