Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herman Cain who?

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...13743838900225

Comment

• Whelp, my county here in IL is ending indoor service in Bars/resturaunts for the time being... Outdoor is ok for the most part. Seems that they are going to be upping enforcement as well... Cue the outrage in 3..... 2.... 1.....

Also, how long before we start having Speak Easy's with all this going on? I can seriously see this becoming a thing for White Trash America...
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        Also, how long before we start having Speak Easy's with all this going on? I can seriously see this becoming a thing for White Trash America...
        "How long before" was 3 months ago.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• SO the latest floating around college sports circles is the study showing 1 in 5 athletes with a + test end up with myocarditis. The study is small but the reaction runs the gammit from planning to Cardiac MRI anyone who catches it to pretending they don't know so they can still play football.

Comment

• For some reason link made me think of this thread Sociopathic traits linked to non-compliance with mask guidelines and other COVID-19 containment measures

https://www.psypost.org/2020/08/soci...WWiNLEDKFWkI8g

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              SO the latest floating around college sports circles is the study showing 1 in 5 athletes with a + test end up with myocarditis. The study is small but the reaction runs the gammit from planning to Cardiac MRI anyone who catches it to pretending they don't know so they can still play football.
              Lot of different factors in play but couldn’t help but notice how unimpressive Novak was tonight. Maybe it’s just rust or something but he was nowhere close to his normal level. Had some sort of neck injury too. Not sure if that is covid related.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Lot of different factors in play but couldn’t help but notice how unimpressive Novak was tonight. Maybe it’s just rust or something but he was nowhere close to his normal level. Had some sort of neck injury too. Not sure if that is covid related.
                No idea who is Novak

Comment

For some reason link made me think of this thread Sociopathic traits linked to non-compliance with mask guidelines and other COVID-19 containment measures

So, I posted this on my FB page. Got an engineer person (who I knew in HS) who is upset because they are labeling people who do not wear masks as sociopathic. This is report from psych research using psych lingo, describing traits that were found in people who weren't complying with measures. What the fffffffffff. Are we supposed to relabel psych terms so people aren't offended by labeling psych traits? Pansy PCism. As lilnsl said to me "Mum. You are dealing with an Engineer on Social Media. Engineer. Social. [smirk]"

Comment

For some reason link made me think of this thread Sociopathic traits linked to non-compliance with mask guidelines and other COVID-19 containment measures

They don't like the term "sociopath"; they fell "libertarian" sounds nicer.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

SO the latest floating around college sports circles is the study showing 1 in 5 athletes with a + test end up with myocarditis. The study is small but the reaction runs the gammit from planning to Cardiac MRI anyone who catches it to pretending they don't know so they can still play football.
                      Ummm....that's bad. Not good. Must be fake news though. Where's Jeb? He knows.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No idea who is Novak
                        Novak Djokovic, #1 pro tennis player in the world who's also an anti-vaccer.

Comment

• NC State Might Cancel First Game

Also saw a tweet that Lincoln Riley of OU said he lost almost an entire position group due to the virus...wont say which group.

Of course now the college football fans are saying crap like "the students wouldnt know they had it if they hadnt been tested" which is actually dumber than the crap our moron president says.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Novak Djokovic, #1 pro tennis player in the world who's also an anti-vaccer.
                            ah.

Meanwhile, now he has provided the soundbyte the Orange menace required he can backtrack- https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...d-19-treatment

And then pparently because it worked so well for Putin he is going to go with the same playbook (after neatly setting up the conspiracy theory of the deep state preventing release) https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-ca...Wh-***4WnWWt8M

THis should make the conspiracy theorists who blindly follow have a mind blowing choice- take the vaccine so they own the Libs or don't take it because all pharma is deep state and there are little microchips involved. https://images.app.goo.gl/4bABAZxuSfqMwBbJ9

Comment

• As per the Nice Planet thread, Usain Bolt has tested positive after his birthday party,
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Can't outrun the Covfefe.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X