Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
    You're a dick.
    His commentary was spot on.

Yeah let’s cut off the elderly from not only human interaction but interaction with their very own family.

Actually I would put 95% of people agreeing with Hovey’s commentary.

Only a special kind of fruit loop would desert their family for going on a year and think that is the best route to go.
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 08-21-2020, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

You and rufus need to get over yourselves. The reason we're in charge is about 90% of the population would agree with me on this. If rufus' parents are capable of making their own decisions, and if they would like rufus' brother to come and see them, then he should go. If they don't want him there, he shouldn't go.

You get one family in this lifetime. If you choose to throw it away through the arrogant notion that you know best for everyone else in that family, don't whine to me if you end up lonely.
      Yeah, we know how you feel about looking out for other people. Not your job.

So kindly **** off.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

Then let’s just keep this sh*t show rolling for another 6 months plus as people refuse to distance.
        Yeah. People like Hovey who don't feel its their responsibility.

"No, I don't take any responsibility at all".
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Solid news dx!!! Glad to hear it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Yeah. People like Hovey who don't feel its their responsibility.

"No, I don't take any responsibility at all".
              Don’t feel what isn’t “their” responsibility.

Comment

So kindly **** off.
                I wouldn’t publicly share your little grandiosity tirades if you don’t want others to respond.

Just a thought, makes you look rather foolish. Although you seem to have that down.

Back your post. What State and what part of the State is this visit taking place?

Is the Father of the Son that is going to visit objecting to this visit?

Comment

• Who could have seen this coming

https://mobile.twitter.com/jburcum/s...87535420018693

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Never saw that one coming. Too bad the stupidity netted someone in the hospital. The virus really is no big deal.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                      You're a dick.
                      Well, that is succinct. Not sure what the whole having only one family thing was all about but it is spot on. I only have one family and the dick who works with one of them and who thinks just like hovey is putting my family in an extremely risky position. In order to be safe it will mean leaving a job because, you know, we only need to care for ourselves and no one should be expected to care about the impact on others.

dx- soooo glad to hear that! <3
                      Last edited by leswp1; 08-21-2020, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        If rufus' parents are capable of making their own decisions
                        Narrator: They aren't, even if legally the government says they are.

My dad is 81. He is no where near as capable as he was even 10 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Well, that is succinct. Not sure what the whole haing only one family thing was all about but it is spot on. I only have one family and the dick who works with one of them and who thinks just like hovey is putting my family in an extremely risky position. In order to be safe it will mean leaving a job because, you know, we only need to care for ourselves and no one should be expected to care about the impact on others.

dx- soooo glad to hear that! <3
                          Stay inside then. Come out whenever you feel safe.

Comment

• Thanks everyone.

Normally I hate "my life has changed forever" stories because forever lasts about a week. ANyways, it's been interesting today. A heavy reminder of just how good we've got it. I've been trying to picture what we've gone through as minor as it was but instead of no kids and a split level multi-bed house, what if we had kids and lived in an apartment? I really, really don't envy people who get forced into that situation. I would have lost my mind. Which was a nice reminder of just how malicious and sociopathic the "It's no big deal" crowd or "Meh" crowd really is.
                            Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-21-2020, 09:43 PM.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Thanks everyone.

Normally I hate "my life has changed forever" stories because forever lasts about a week. ANyways, it's been interesting today. A heavy reminder of just how good we've got it. I've been trying to picture what we've gone through as minor as it was but instead of no kids and a split level multi-bed house, what if we had kids and lived in an apartment? I really, really don't envy people who get forced into that situation. I would have lost my mind. Which was a nice reminder of just how malicious and sociopathic the "It's no big deal" crowd or "Meh" crowd really is.
                              Stop being so melodramatic!
                              -You know who

Comment

So kindly **** off.
                                They great irony of people like hovey is that they volunteer for the military- because they feel some kind of responsibility to "protect the USA."

Which is to say, they are happy to go out and sacrifice their lives to kill other people to "save American lives" but can't be inconvenienced to make any sacrifices to actually save American Lives. There have been far, far, far more Covid deaths than US injuries because of terrorism. Or some kind of threat from Iraq (which was total BS). And people live hovey will *****, moan, complain, and blame for the handful of deaths in Bengazzzziiiiii but ignore the hundreds of thousands dying when they can do something about it.

Not sure how people like that can even operate.

Comment

Working...
                                X