Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Negative!!!!!!!! We just spent the last hour hugging and crying and holding each other (and moving me back upstairs). I haven’t felt that kind of feeling of pure happiness and relief

    just so happy to hold her again. I knew I would but was a hard Week.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • https://twitter.com/bcdreyer/status/...964593666?s=21

      heh
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • What a tool!

        And btw congrats buddy!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • That guy spoke at my company organizational meeting a few years ago. Personally, I thought he was a tool.

          "I'm not allowed to tell you it was me who killed bin Laden, but, yeah, *hint* *hint* it was me"

          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

            Is he due to inherit?
            After the last few days I have pretty much lost faith in the population in general. Some really sucky sh1t happening here that I can't post but it has reinforced my opinion that some people are despicable, arrogant and have no conscience. No one who has a Hovey attitude should be allowed to be in charge. And they are
            You and rufus need to get over yourselves. The reason we're in charge is about 90% of the population would agree with me on this. If rufus' parents are capable of making their own decisions, and if they would like rufus' brother to come and see them, then he should go. If they don't want him there, he shouldn't go.

            You get one family in this lifetime. If you choose to throw it away through the arrogant notion that you know best for everyone else in that family, don't whine to me if you end up lonely.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

            Comment


            • You're a dick.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Negative!!!!!!!! We just spent the last hour hugging and crying and holding each other (and moving me back upstairs). I haven’t felt that kind of feeling of pure happiness and relief

                just so happy to hold her again. I knew I would but was a hard Week.
                That's awesome news! Continued good health wishes to you both!

                Comment


                • There are factors to consider which substantially mitigate the risk. Do rufus' brother and his wife work from home? Do they foolishly go to gatherings and parties with bunches of people outside the family every weekend? Do they eat inside at restaurants every week? Are they good about regularly washing their hands and wearing masks when they do venture out?

                  And no, 90% of the population doesn't agree with your simpleton, black vs. white view on this, Hovey. And thank goodness for that, or we'd have even more dead at this point.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Negative!!!!!!!! We just spent the last hour hugging and crying and holding each other (and moving me back upstairs). I haven’t felt that kind of feeling of pure happiness and relief

                    just so happy to hold her again. I knew I would but was a hard Week.
                    Very glad, my friend.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

                      You and rufus need to get over yourselves. The reason we're in charge is about 90% of the population would agree with me on this. If rufus' parents are capable of making their own decisions, and if they would like rufus' brother to come and see them, then he should go. If they don't want him there, he shouldn't go.

                      You get one family in this lifetime. If you choose to throw it away through the arrogant notion that you know best for everyone else in that family, don't whine to me if you end up lonely.
                      Then let’s just keep this sh*t show rolling for another 6 months plus as people refuse to distance.
                      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                      Just win.....

                      Comment


                      • "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                          ...
                          • The misperception is greater ... for those who rely more on social media for information;
                          ...
                          Don't you post a metric sh**-ton of links to Tweets to "validate" your posts?

                          Pot, meet kettle...
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                          Live Radio from 100.3

                          Comment


                          • don't feed the troll
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aparch View Post

                              Don't you post a metric sh**-ton of links to Tweets to "validate" your posts?

                              Pot, meet kettle...
                              Apparently not. Imagine how misinformed you have to be to think like this crew here...

                              But then again these are people that self lockdown and Watch 24/7 coverage on loop.

                              MISPERCEPTIONS OF RISK

                              Six months into this pandemic, Americans still dramatically misunderstand the risk of dying from COVID-19:
                              1. On average, Americans believe that people aged 55 and older account for just over half of total COVID-19 deaths; the actual figure is 92%.
                              2. Americans believe that people aged 44 and younger account for about 30% of total deaths; the actual figure is 2.7%.
                              3. Americans overestimate the risk of death from COVID-19 for people aged 24 and younger
                              4. by a factor of 50; and they think the risk for people aged 65 and older is half of what it actually is (40% vs 80%).

                              These results are nothing short of stunning. Mortality data have shown from the very beginning that the COVID-19 virus age-discriminates, with deaths overwhelmingly concentrated in people who are older and suffer comorbidities. This is perhaps the only uncontroversial piece of evidence we have about this virus. Nearly all US fatalities have been among people older than 55; and yet a large number of Americans are still convinced that the risk to those younger than 55 is almost the same as to those who are older.


                              Hospitalizations have absolutely plummeted. But not a peep. So team #WetTheBed has pivoted to “cases” of healthy college kids.

                              Next up crying over cases of school kids.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

                                Then let’s just keep this sh*t show rolling for another 6 months plus as people refuse to distance.
                                #TeamHysteria That’s not how a virus works

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X