Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

    Continue...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

  • #2
    To date this board hasn't killed anyone. That we know of. But I was glad to see dx back.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      To date this board hasn't killed anyone.
      I'll try harder.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by board View Post

        I'll try harder.
        You'll have to. We're like bullheads.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          To date this board hasn't killed anyone. That we know of. But I was glad to see dx back.
          killing us with the new layout.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rufus View Post

            killing us with the new layout.
            word
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Holy crap...board still exists :-o
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

              Comment


              • #8

                “Whatever government prevention measure was enacted by the Swedish government, however tiny, is THE reason Sweden survived this thing. It's also the reason the curve subsided rather than sticking around forever.“


                https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkChang...82095472082944

                Comment


                • #9
                  Perspective, we have lost any sense of it along with common sense.

                  “This is a wonderful graphic from the state of Ohio. While COVID-19 is an incredibly serious virus, look at in perspective.”

                  https://mobile.twitter.com/drdavidsa...22293407989761

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                    Perspective, we have lost any sense of it along with common sense.

                    “This is a wonderful graphic from the state of Ohio. While COVID-19 is an incredibly serious virus, look at in perspective.”

                    https://mobile.twitter.com/drdavidsa...22293407989761
                    Agree with you completely. My Governor did an excellent job shutting Ohio down early then mandating mask wearing in counties with flare ups. Had he not taken these common sense measures to fight this virus my state would be on fire like AZ/TX/FL/NY. Thank you Governor DeWine for listening to Dr. Acton and following the science and not caving in to the derps.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post

                      Agree with you completely. My Governor did an excellent job shutting Ohio down early then mandating mask wearing in counties with flare ups. Had he not taken these common sense measures to fight this virus my state would be on fire like AZ/TX/FL/NY. Thank you Governor DeWine for listening to Dr. Acton and following the science and not caving in to the derps.
                      This is the picture for the majority of the country.

                      And If you are going to start comparing against other states remember FL and TX have a lower death rate than OH.

                      “Rule of thumb Of all the COVID trends you‘ve seen, of the non-random variation... ~ 90% due to artifacts (testing, counting, reporting, etc) ~ 10% due to habitat & biology (pop resistance, density, etc) ~ 0% due to infection interventions (lockdowns, masks, social distancing)“

                      https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkChang...15812772589571


                      Masks (especially the ones the vast majority of the public are wearing).

                      https://www.technocracy.news/masks-a...f-the-science/

                      #StopTheFear
                      Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-19-2020, 05:51 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Masks, social distancing and shutdowns have had zero effect? BS.
                        But again...that fits your agenda so of course you believe it
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

                        R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

                        SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
                        Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
                        Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
                        Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
                        Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                          Masks, social distancing and shutdowns have had zero effect? BS.
                          But again...that fits your agenda so of course you believe it
                          How long have masks been mandatory in CA? Why all the hype out there?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

                            If you are going to start comparing against other states remember FL and TX have a lower death rate than OH.

                            “Rule of thumb Of all the COVID trends you‘ve seen, of the non-random variation... ~ 90% due to artifacts (testing, counting, reporting, etc) ~ 10% due to habitat & biology (pop resistance, density, etc) ~ 0% due to infection interventions (lockdowns, masks, social distancing)“

                            https://mobile.twitter.com/MarkChang...15812772589571


                            Masks (especially the ones the vast majority of the public are wearing).

                            https://www.technocracy.news/masks-a...f-the-science/

                            #StopTheFear
                            Moving the goal posts again I see. You use this technique a lot. I take that as a surrender on your part.

                            Mike DeWine’s approach to this crisis is a model for how Trump should have handled things. At the end of June DeWine sat at 79% approval rating which shows that clear, decisive leadership in times like these not only saves lives but sends your approval rating through the roof. And for the record I’m included in that 79%.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dallas #StopTheFear

                              Total beds: 5975 Beds occupied: 3991 (67%) Total ICU beds: 921 ICU beds occupied: 639 (69%) Total ventilators: 961 Ventilators in use: 375 (39%)

                              https://mobile.twitter.com/Johnson4D...37153521364992

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X