Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Probably replacing science.

So fewer people are going to church, therefore we will force them to go....

We will ignore the very, very obvious problems with the Bill of Rights.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      AOC is becoming loopy. The biggest threat to democracy is...big tech? What? The Republicans will be ecstatic to hear that.

"The biggest threats to journalism right now are tech monopolies & concentration of ownership," she tweeted on Saturday, adding: "The fact of the matter is the current monopoly trend is societally & economically unsustainable. We can't simply accept the cliché that 'journalism is dying.' Journalism will only die if we choose not to fight for it - and if journalism dies, our democracy will, too."
      For somebody who supposedly has a degree in economics, she should know the difference between monopolies and oligopolies. There will always be at least three, perhaps less than ten, or they'll run afoul of the anti-trust laws. Just ask Microsoft.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        But Hillary or any other dem shouldn’t be in jail, right? It’s unbelievable just how hypocritical most people are.
        Come on, Drew- I gave you a nurf toss to prove that D's are hypocrites in this instance. What charges have been brought against Secretary Clinton?? What laws were broken where SHE was liable for?

Thankfully, Mr Mueller has already done that work for is WRT Mr Stone and Mr Manafort et al.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          Come on, Drew- I gave you a nurf toss to prove that D's are hypocrites in this instance. What charges have been brought against Secretary Clinton?? What laws were broken where SHE was liable for?

Thankfully, Mr Mueller has already done that work for is WRT Mr Stone and Mr Manafort et al.
          He’s saying she should be convicted. She is a woman who was in a position of power and it’s just not fair she’s not been charged yet.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            For somebody who supposedly has a degree in economics, she should know the difference between monopolies and oligopolies. There will always be at least three, perhaps less than ten, or they'll run afoul of the anti-trust laws. Just ask Microsoft.
            She went to BU, so you know, we have to cut her some slack.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Probably replacing science.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Awesome. New Science curriculum.
              All the same to him: he's an nonreader.

He should stick with what he knows: Looneytunes and Petticoat Junction.

Comment

Hey I hope Donnie is right on this one

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Lousy eastern bias.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    They even let me in!
                    (Just chose not to enroll)

Comment

Hey I hope Donnie is right on this one

Besides, America already has that!
                      So, he's the ****ing smartest?
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I didn’t even know BU existed until I got into college hockey.

I applied to Minnesota and MIT. Got into Minnesota and was waitlisted at MIT.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yes, yes, no one (besides Drew) understands the magnitude of your greatness, sire.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            AOC is becoming loopy. The biggest threat to democracy is...big tech? What? The Republicans will be ecstatic to hear that.

"The biggest threats to journalism right now are tech monopolies & concentration of ownership," she tweeted on Saturday, adding: "The fact of the matter is the current monopoly trend is societally & economically unsustainable. We can't simply accept the cliché that 'journalism is dying.' Journalism will only die if we choose not to fight for it - and if journalism dies, our democracy will, too."
                            None of her actual statement is loopy.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              None of her actual statement is loopy.
                              Just leave him alone he's on a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I didn’t even know BU existed until I got into college hockey.
                                You are clearly not from L.I. BU is every Long Island kid's safety school.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X