Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    Can we stop the Roger Stone flipping conversation? Just prosecute him and send him to jail.

This country sends lots brown people to prison on less than what he's being accused of. Just send these people off to jail, already.

Same for Manafort. Get what info you can, but penalize the guy for what he's done to this country. Which is a heck of a lot worse than what any small time drug dealer has ever done.

And the prisons should not be the light ones. But real concrete and steel structures with fences and razor wire.
    But Hillary or any other dem shouldn’t be in jail, right? It’s unbelievable just how hypocritical most people are.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      AOC is becoming loopy. The biggest threat to democracy is...big tech? What? The Republicans will be ecstatic to hear that.

"The biggest threats to journalism right now are tech monopolies & concentration of ownership," she tweeted on Saturday, adding: "The fact of the matter is the current monopoly trend is societally & economically unsustainable. We can't simply accept the cliché that 'journalism is dying.' Journalism will only die if we choose not to fight for it - and if journalism dies, our democracy will, too."
      Someone's loopy, but it's not who you think...

You might need to read that quote a few more times, and then read the meaning you gave it again. Clearly you have some issues with her because no where in what she says does she address a threat to democracy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        But Hillary or any other dem shouldn’t be in jail, right? It’s unbelievable just how hypocritical most people are.
        What are they being charged with? What things did Secretary Clinton do that she's personally legally liable for? She spend HOURS and HOURS in front of congressional hearings, if she committed crimes, you would think something would have been found by now, wouldn't you?

When a special prosecutor comes up with specific charges that they must face a court, then lets talk.

Until then, the hypocrite is you.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          Wow.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Wow.
            He just can’t stand that *****. So much in fact that it makes him the dumbest person around.
            He also can’t stand that his hero orange man child and corrupt party is in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
              Someone's loopy, but it's not who you think...

You might need to read that quote a few more times, and then read the meaning you gave it again. Clearly you have some issues with her because no where in what she says does she address a threat to democracy.
              Except for the fact that she says..."if journalism dies, our democracy will, too" and "the biggest threats to journalism right now are tech monopolies & concentration of ownership."

How could anyone possibly reach the conclusion that she believes that big tech is a threat to democracy?
              Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                Except for the fact that she says..."if journalism dies, our democracy will, too" and "the biggest threats to journalism right now are tech monopolies & concentration of ownership."

How could anyone possibly reach the conclusion that she believes that big tech is a threat to democracy?
                Well for sure she’s referring to things like Sinclair with the latter part. That is frightening

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Well for sure she’s referring to things like Sinclair with the latter part. That is frightening
                  Not so sure. Sinclair is strictly media - not tech.

Its very harmful when democrats paint independents or allies unjustifiably as enemies in order to get pub. Those kinds of actions generate more "both sides" apathy than anything.
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Not so sure. Sinclair is strictly media - not tech.

Its very harmful when democrats paint independents or allies unjustifiably as enemies in order to get pub. Those kinds of actions generate more "both sides" apathy than anything.
                    Her quote clearly mentioned concentration of ownership. Definition of Sinclair

Comment

She’s talking about Sinclair. Pretty obvious.

With a probably unnecessary shot at google and Facebook. Easy to lob a bomb across the country, but I think it distracts from her far more important message of breaking up companies like Sinclair and Comcast.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Probably replacing science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          You offer the small fry clemency to roll up the crime bosses. RICO 101.
                          Plus, the theory is Mueller wants Stone's electronic devices

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/26/opinion/roger-stone-indictment-mueller-investigation.html
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

*whispers* Isn't that just Christian Shiria Law?
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I believe the subject you're looking for is "monopolies".
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Awesome. New Science curriculum.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X