Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

I looked it up. What he said was far more provocative.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I looked it up. What he said was far more provocative.
      Really.

Can you provide the quote or source (I do not doubt you, I'm too lazy to find the key words to get to the quote; hey, it's Sunday, even God rested on this day).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Really.

Can you provide the quote or source (I do not doubt you, I'm too lazy to find the key words to get to the quote; hey, it's Sunday, even God rested on this day).
        “The fact is, on the Republican side, a lot of people see the rise of an extraordinarily important new constituency in American politics: Hispanics, who will come here and be Democrats,” Brokaw declared. Brokaw then asserted that when he presses Republicans just a “little harder”, they’re intolerance of other races comes out. “Also, I hear when I push people a little harder, ‘I don't know whether I want brown grandbabies’,” he claimed. “I mean, that's also a part of it. It’s the intermarriage that’s going on and the cultures that are conflicting with each other.”
        https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...not-fans-brown
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Thank you. And, wow.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• I’m not surprised. Every time I see an old white lady here in Edina being obnoxiously racist/bigoted I silently wish mixed race grandkids on her as I know that is likely the worst thing she can imagine

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I’m not surprised. Every time I see an old white lady here in Edina being obnoxiously racist/bigoted I silently wish mixed race grandkids on her as I know that is likely the worst thing she can imagine
              The best thing is the Millenials appear to not actually give two sh-ts about race so mixed marriages are going to become so common nobody even notices them. 80 years ago it was a scandal if the Irish girl married the Italian guy and don't even talk about the Jew. Grandkids didn't care and grandparents, who did care, did the one thing they could to make the world a better place.

FF to us and our grandkids. When we die -- in the Midwest when their kids die -- the problem will have solved itself. The Steve Kings of the world are the last generation who get elected on racial hatred. We're going to solve this the way we solved every other social issue: ubiquitous disinterest.

I strongly suspect that in fifty years it will be exactly the same with Christianity. It won't die off in some dramatic wave of IQs soaring. It will just become ho hum who cares? People of different flavors will intermingle so much that the whole idea of a single identity of faith will become as weird as people insisting they are pure white.

In the end, f-cking tops every cultural affectation. Race, religion... none of that sh-t matters when she's pretty and ready to go. That is why religions have always been so terrified of sexuality. They know they're her b-tch.
              Last edited by Kepler; 01-27-2019, 04:31 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Well, he isn't necessarily wrong. Especially in the small towns of Flyover America.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Well, he isn't necessarily wrong. Especially in the small towns of Flyover America.
                  I don't think you have to qualify it. He's 100% correct.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That’s also why I used the word ‘provocative’ instead of ‘incorrect’ or ‘wrong’.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...ises-questions

Always accuse your opponents of what you're doing. The right is really losing it now.

Comment

Dump's Amerikkka.

https://twitter.com/MohanadElshieky/...606266368?s=19

Comment

One scary thing about Dump is that every time he fails due to his impulsivity and weakness, he is more apt to do something equally impulsive and more risky to compensate. Weaklings are extra dangerous that way. That might be the only reason I'd like to see him gone and deal with a loathsome Pence.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            One scary thing about Dump is that every time he fails due to his impulsivity and weakness, he is more apt to do something equally impulsive and more risky to compensate. Weaklings are extra dangerous that way. That might be the only reason I'd like to see him gone and deal with a loathsome Pence.
                            As a trans person, the thought of President Pence scares me.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Here’s the thing, two years of pence is just as bad as two years of trump. The difference is we’ll not start a nuclear war.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Here’s the thing, two years of pence is just as bad as two years of trump. The difference is we’ll not start a nuclear war.
                                Pence always looks like he's introducing legislation to outlaw the X-Men.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X