Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post
    How do you build a mex wall but not a canuck wall? Isn't that like locking the front door but leaving the patio door wide open?
    If there were a bunch of brown people coming in to our country from Canada, you can bet there'd be one.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Chuck Todd does it again. This time it's Kevin McCarthy. He's trying to lock him down but it's epic fail again cause Kevin McCarthy is a liar. Stop bringing liars on Meet the Press.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        Picture in the future some time, some President will be famous for saying:

"Senor Presidente, derribar este muro!"

(forgive me for the correct punctuation and the mark over the n- I'm not sure how to do that with this keyboard)
        the mark over the n- I'm not sure how to do that with this keyboard
        It's called a tilde(ty 4 years of Spanish). Copy and paste works for me or:
        Hold down the "Alt" key, and then type "164" using the numerical keypad to create a lowercase "ñ," or type "165" to create an uppercase "Ñ." On some laptops, you must hold down both the "Fn" and "Alt" keys while typing the numbers.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Liar liar pants on ****ing fire

Comment

And now Marco Rubio. Another liar. Chuck Todd is on a roll.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

It would make me sick if someone handed him data of Puerto Rican's voting in Texas.

But it drives me nuts that R's can get away with "feeling" crap with no evidence. You challenge anyone about immigration, and they have no idea other than being told that it's out of hand. No idea that illegal immigration is down or that between 40-50% of illegals are people who legally came here and overstayed their visa- which would largely not be Central America.

They just buy in "feelings" from dumpy and his like. Just like how much they suffer for paying taxes.

Comment

I found the article he's referencing. From the WaPo: The Texas Secretary of State has found 98,000 questionable matches on their voter registration rolls state wide, of which 53,000 have voted in an election since *1996*. The SoS also pointed out that the matches are very WEAK (emphasis his), in that this isn't a hard-and-fast list to follow.

But, a quick Google-ing also showed that Texas is a "right-to-vote" state, in that if you are an illegal, and declare your intention to become a US Citizen, and have resided in the state for at least one year, and the county you are voting in for at least six months, you're good to vote even though you're an "illegal."

Short answer: you're goddammed right he's a liar.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  LOL. I'm not that gullible.
                  Weren't you the one who said Mitt Romney was going to win in 2012?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    So, you consider Ann Coulter = Mitt Romney politically? Ok. How about that easy Clinton win over Trump? Wasn't that a breeze?

Comment

Stop bringing liars on Meet the Press.
                      They'd have to cancel the show, then.

Tim Russert would never have allowed his guests to dance around like that.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        And walker in 2016

Ha, beat you to it handy
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm going to engage in my own version of whataboutism, both sides do it, whatever crap the right usually engages in...

Even if all 58,000 of these ALLEGED illegal votes happened in 2016 (they did not) and even if all of these ALLEGED illegal votes were for Clinton, if you extrapolate that to the entire nation Hillary still would have won by over 2,000,000 OTHER votes. Texas is home to almost 9% of the nation's population, so do the math. Of course being a border state, it's likely home to more undocumented people, so the instance of supposed vote fraud by people who are not U.S. citizens there would likely be greater than in, say Iowa or West Virginia. And of course even if there are illegal ballots being cast (I'm sure there are a few, with 125 million votes of course there are certainly a few here or there that are improper) they don't ALL go one way. So EVEN IF this FAUX New report is remotely accurate trump still loses by millions of votes.

My guess is this story will be debunked in short order, and even if it is not, it is almost a nothingburger. Or is that a nothingberder?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            My guess is this story will be debunked in short order, and even if it is not, it is almost a nothingburger. Or is that a nothingberder?
                            Nah, pretty sure you're on the right track. Even containing this to just Texas: if, using all 53k just for giggles like you did, that is just 1.4% of Hillary's vote totals (saying all 53k voted for Hillary).

Vote totals for Texas:
                            Trump - 4,681,590
                            Hillary - 3,867,816
                            Johnson - 282,524
                            Stein - 71,307

Yep. Trump is complaining because there were more people who legitimately voted for Jill Stein than his supposed "illegals" who voted for Hillary.
                            Last edited by aparch; 01-27-2019, 10:50 AM.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Chuck Todd does it again. This time it's Kevin McCarthy. He's trying to lock him down but it's epic fail again cause Kevin McCarthy is a liar. Stop bringing liars on Meet the Press.
                              If you are going to have a Republican on the show you are going to have a liar.

I have a simple offer for Dump: he gets the wall; we get the "no more shutdowns" bill (ends the debt ceiling, automatic CR if the appropriations bills don't pass), DACA, and single payer.

Dump doesn't care. He just wants the adulation of his base by getting the wall. The GOP can't oppose it or they are the ones blocking the wall and primary city.
                              Last edited by Kepler; 01-27-2019, 10:35 AM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                If there were a bunch of brown people coming in to our country from Canada, you can bet there'd be one.
                                Plus, terrorists can only enter the U.S. from the south. A jihadist rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X