Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I'd build the wall if it meant a 70% tax on the rich, dramatic cuts in military spending, and single payer. Hell, I'd say give him $50 billion for the wall if we can get half that.
    If that happens, we can talk.

However, it seems as if most here seem to be ok with a wall under the right circumstances. Do really want the symbolism that we really don't want brown skinned people entering this country? We don't have a northern wall, and there's hardly any protections from people flying here- especially from the EU. Are you really ok with this country hanging such a racist symbol over the world?

Comment

Originally posted by slap shot View Post

donald trump: I want a hamburger... No, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...

Nancy pelosi: You'll get nothing and like it!
      eric get your foot off the boat!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I'd build the wall if it meant a 70% tax on the rich, dramatic cuts in military spending, and single payer. Hell, I'd say give him $50 billion for the wall if we can get half that.
        Only AFTER it is implemented. Not a second before.

Otherwise no deal. Stay true, stay solid and make him cave again.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Whoa the picture changes when I quoted it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            eric get your foot off the boat!
            Wait that wasn't the pic I used. Haha weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Only AFTER it is implemented. Not a second before.

Otherwise no deal. Stay true, stay solid and make him cave again.
              Not even then. All of those agreements could be wiped out in the future so sorry but no wall if Mexico doesn't pay for it. Shore up border security but no wall,.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Yeah cause she hates rich people not cause she is a liberal. She buys into the infowars crap about global conspiracies.

If you think she in any way agrees with you then you are no better than the poor people who support Trump cause he is one of them.
                LOL. I'm not that gullible.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                  All I'm saying is that if their position is "absolutely no wall funding end of story", that's fine.
                  I would guess their position is "give Trump as much rope as he asks for".
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

I would rather spend the money on Judges, lawyers, and figuring out how many people we need and get them in here legally and at decent wages paying taxes instead of everything in the shadow economy.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      If that happens, we can talk.

However, it seems as if most here seem to be ok with a wall under the right circumstances. Do really want the symbolism that we really don't want brown skinned people entering this country? We don't have a northern wall, and there's hardly any protections from people flying here- especially from the EU. Are you really ok with this country hanging such a racist symbol over the world?
                      Thats the main issue I have with a wall, it’s basically just a fascist monument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Dumpy needs a war.
                        Still shockingly high approval rating

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          I would rather spend the money on Judges, lawyers, and figuring out how many people we need and get them in here legally and at decent wages paying taxes instead of everything in the shadow economy.
                          And we also need to get with those conservative Iowa farmers who hire illegal immigrants to document them all.

AKA, enforce the laws we have on the books a whole lot better. Don't let conservatives get away with it just for the sake of it- since you see conservative farmers and large corporations as some of the worst in hiring large amounts of illegal immigrants. Let alone the rich who hire them for home tasks.

Dumpy inc should be raided every once in a while at the resort locations. Fine them for every illegal they find.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Huh?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                            Assumed you were making the obligatory "but Obama" comment.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Inshalla
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The big question: Who in the Trump campaign directed Steve Bannon to find out from Roger Stone if Wilileaks had more in the pipeline they were gonna release?

Given Bannon's position, it had to be somebody pretty high up.

Just asking the question.
                                Last edited by rufus; 01-26-2019, 04:13 PM.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X