Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Epic!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Just like the Republican party, the NRA, or any televangelist. Urban millionaires exploiting poor, white, rural dopes a hundred bucks at a time.
      Ann also grifts the dumber elements of left, but neither of us really want to admit.

Ohhhhh, I wish you could meet my girlfriend
      My girlfriend who lives in Canada!
      She couldn't be sweeter, I wish you could meet her
      My girlfriend who lives in Canada!

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        He'll never admit any defeat (as we all knew beforehand). Always a rationalization, or not his fault.
        What President are we talking about?
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
          What President are we talking about?
          Your hatred of the black guy noted.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Your hatred of the black guy noted.
            Huh?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

You people who think Coulter is faking it are out to lunch. In the past it may have been schtick but since Trump's rise to power she has been a full blown true believer. I think she is a great example of the character taking over completely. The Base (that got Trump elected) has given her such an ego stroke the last 4-5 years or so (on top of the books she sells) that she has gone from milking the stupid to being a rich version of the stupid. Even the tenor of her interviews with Maher have changed...she used to laugh her way through it cause she knew Bill got the bit...it isnt like that anymore and you can tell even he sees it.

In reality she is the perfect representation of the GOP since the rise of the Tea Party. At first they took them as a cool little ego stroke from what was a vocal minority. Then, as the campaign dollars flowed in and the power of the Tea Party manifested itself into primary challenges from the far right you saw the entire party shift focus and go hard right and full on nutjob. At first they did it to get the money and votes...problem is if you waver at all you risk a backlash so much like prison you can either fight and get your teeth knocked in or you just accept your lot and bend over and take it. After a while you not only accept it, you start to enjoy it. That is why every week we wonder why some of these GOPers, ones who werent known as nutjobs even 5 years ago, have gone full moonbat.

It used to be it was dangerous to underestimate the power of people like Coulter or Rush or Alex Jones...now it is dangerous to assume they dont actually buy the tripe they are selling. Maybe a decade ago they didnt (or in Rush's case 2 decades ago) but they have been at it too long and fought way too hard they are all in on this and they are never going back. To believe otherwise is to also believe that there are Evangelicals who dont want to watch the Gays burn and have Women subjugated (there arent) and that there are level headed Republican Politicians who are the lone voice in the woods looking to fix all the problems and get back to sanity. There arent.
              Last edited by Handyman; 01-26-2019, 06:14 AM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Saw Maher's interview of Coulter. Total softball material that incorrectly validated many of her positions. Not too surprising.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Donald Trump: I want a hamburger... no, a cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake...

Nancy Pelosi: You'll get nothing and like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    You people who think Coulter is faking it are out to lunch. In the past it may have been schtick but since Trump's rise to power she has been a full blown true believer. I think she is a great example of the character taking over completely. The Base (that got Trump elected) has given her such an ego stroke the last 4-5 years or so (on top of the books she sells) that she has gone from milking the stupid to being a rich version of the stupid. Even the tenor of her interviews with Maher have changed...she used to laugh her way through it cause she knew Bill got the bit...it isnt like that anymore and you can tell even he sees it.

In reality she is the perfect representation of the GOP since the rise of the Tea Party. At first they took them as a cool little ego stroke from what was a vocal minority. Then, as the campaign dollars flowed in and the power of the Tea Party manifested itself into primary challenges from the far right you saw the entire party shift focus and go hard right and full on nutjob. At first they did it to get the money and votes...problem is if you waver at all you risk a backlash so much like prison you can either fight and get your teeth knocked in or you just accept your lot and bend over and take it. After a while you not only accept it, you start to enjoy it. That is why every week we wonder why some of these GOPers, ones who werent known as nutjobs even 5 years ago, have gone full moonbat.

It used to be it was dangerous to underestimate the power of people like Coulter or Rush or Alex Jones...now it is dangerous to assume they dont actually buy the tripe they are selling. Maybe a decade ago they didnt (or in Rush's case 2 decades ago) but they have been at it too long and fought way too hard they are all in on this and they are never going back. To believe otherwise is to also believe that there are Evangelicals who dont want to watch the Gays burn and have Women subjugated (there arent) and that there are level headed Republican Politicians who are the lone voice in the woods looking to fix all the problems and get back to sanity. There arent.
                    She supports AOC tax plan.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                      Saw Maher's interview of Coulter. Total softball material that incorrectly validated many of her positions. Not too surprising.
                      Yep. I was disappointed with last nights show.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He's doubling down today. This isn't over. He's setting up that he saved all the people who were suffering by opening the Government and has not moved one inch on his position.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

He's doubling down today. This isn't over. He's setting up that he saved all the people who were suffering by opening the Government and has not moved one inch on his position.
                          Good luck getting even his base, much less everyone else who watched him bend the knee buy that.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

I used to hate Nancy back in my conservative dark years. This is why. It’s just hard to cut back when she’s lopped off your balls before you even know what happened.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Dems might want to start signaling that they're willing to negotiate for wall funding. Make it clear that it's still a waste of money, ineffective, and a monument to racism, but if there's a deal to be had that they consider a net positive for the country, then so be it. If Trump and the GOP want to make a Herschel Walkeresque deal, then fine. I just don't think sticking exactly to "absolutely no wall funding" is going to be a great look at this moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X