Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    It’s more surprising that more media outlets didn’t have a camera crew camped out on roger stone’s street. I figured cnn just had the cash to hire someone to sit in a van and wait for a phalanx of black SUVs to roll in.

The cost of a camera crew is zilch compared to a scoop like this.
    Exactly. I mean, everyone knew it was likely coming at him yesterday, so it wasn't come crazy shot in the dark.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

This day just gets better. Even the Nixon foundation is making statements

“"This morning’s widely-circulated characterization of Roger Stone as a Nixon campaign aide or adviser is a gross misstatement," the Nixon Foundation said Friday after the longtime Trump ally was indicted in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe.”

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        The secret behind CNN's scoop: being intelligent and observant! https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/polit...aid/index.html
        You mean no one in the FBI tipped them off as part of a Deep State conspiracy to distract from Trump's shutdown-ending victory over Nancy? Well shucks, and here I thought I had it all figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          She has to secretly be a liberal.
          Ann is a perfect Trumper. Whatever is best for Ann at the moment, is her position. If she changes it five minutes later, it's because it will sell more of her books and get her on TV.

She figured out how to grift the rubes ages ago, and is a master of playing the game.

Comment

Trump's best stiffing of contractors to date. Going out with a bang.

Comment

Man in three weeks when it shuts down again it will be twice as bad for him. Best result ever!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Man in three weeks when it shuts down again it will be twice as bad for him. Best result ever!
                Dr. Mrs. and I were discussing this very thing. He forced a completely pointless fight, was humiliated, and demonstrated that Democrats are united. Exactly what you would expect from everybody's angry uncle as President.

We are going to make this fat f-ck the face of the Republican party for the next fifty years.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Ann is a perfect Trumper. Whatever is best for Ann at the moment, is her position. If she changes it five minutes later, it's because it will sell more of her books and get her on TV.

She figured out how to grift the rubes ages ago, and is a master of playing the game.
                  Just like the Republican party, the NRA, or any televangelist. Urban millionaires exploiting poor, white, rural dopes a hundred bucks at a time.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    She has to secretly be a liberal.
                    No shiat. Her public persona is performance art. She's a Deadbeat in private.

Comment

Comment

He'll never admit any defeat (as we all knew beforehand). Always a rationalization, or not his fault.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

He has to pick between the wall and the immigration hard liners in the senate now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            "Those poor people getting badly hurt. But get ready, cause in three weeks, I bring the real hurt to 'em"

Yep, he's got awesome political instincts alright.
                            Last edited by rufus; 01-26-2019, 05:36 AM.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I didn't read the 12-13 pages back since this morning, so this may have been covered...what was with AOC's no vote on this temp agreement? She voted for the previous proposal that got shot down, from what I read...

Am I missing something here? Was there a major change in the funding? I read about her constituents being anti-ICE, but that doesn't explain her "yea" vote previously.....

Not ripping her, trying to find out more info here.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X