Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:47: I Never Said There Was No Collusion!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Again, I would ask, do we need people or don't we? And if we do shouldn't we give permanency to DACA and TPS, shore up the guest worker program, and start bringing in these asylum people the right way.

Just talking to someone familiar with Iowa and did you know their entire dairy industry is undocumented workers? And, they made one farmer an example and shut his farm down and took everything while all the others were left standing. Why? Why are we this ****ing stupid?

Solve problems, stop creating them.
    Funny how that is. I know a farmer who hires migrant workers, and he's complaining of illegal migrant workers. Which is fine, but when I asked if he's 100% sure that they are all legal, he could not.

Again, this really makes me think that the REAL reason for all of this focus is to lower the wages of the workers.

For sure, it's not about border security- plenty of D's have put bills forward with huge money to border security. "The Wall" isn't about security- it's about keeping brown skinned people out.

And a REAL solution to illegal immigration is to fix the legal one, so that people who need the work done can find people who are willing to do it. Streamline that process, and things will get a LOT better. That way the people who are trying to illegally cross are actually the bad people, as opposed to people just looking for work, where farmers in Iowa are willing to hire them without papers.

Comment

Coulter was scheduled per last week.

Comment

Again, I would ask, do we need people or don't we? And if we do shouldn't we give permanency to DACA and TPS, shore up the guest worker program, and start bringing in these asylum people the right way.

Just talking to someone familiar with Iowa and did you know their entire dairy industry is undocumented workers? And, they made one farmer an example and shut his farm down and took everything while all the others were left standing. Why? Why are we this ****ing stupid?

Solve problems, stop creating them.
        The conservatives' response I hear around here (which is dairy country) is if we get rid of illegals who will work for less, wages will go up and "our people" will take those jobs. That's not the opinion of most dairy farmers, though, especially those who milk too many cows to handle with family labor.

Comment

The secret behind CNN's scoop: being intelligent and observant! https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/polit...aid/index.html

(CNN)The rare, dramatic video from CNN Friday capturing the early morning FBI raid of longtime Donald Trump confidante Roger Stone's Florida home was the product of good instincts, some key clues, more than a year of observing comings at the DC federal courthouse and the special counsel's office -- and a little luck on the timing.
          CNN producer David Shortell and photojournalist Gilbert De La Rosa were outside Stone's home Friday morning to witness the FBI approaching Stone's door to arrest him on a seven-count indictment that special counsel Robert Mueller's grand jury approved a day earlier.
          They were there staking out Stone because there was just enough evidence lurking in the special counsel's activity over the past week that CNN's team covering the Mueller investigation placed a bet that Stone could be arrested as early as Friday.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            The conservatives' response I hear around here (which is dairy country) is if we get rid of illegals who will work for less, wages will go up and "our people" will take those jobs. That's not the opinion of most dairy farmers, though, especially those who milk too many cows to handle with family labor.
            Most Americans I know don't want to work on a farm, clean hotels and/or offices and homes, or work butchering animals. The Hispanics will take those jobs and if we make them "legal" they'll pay social security, etc.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Hahahahaha
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

hahahahaha
                yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Most Americans I know don't want to work on a farm, clean hotels and/or offices and homes, or work butchering animals. The Hispanics will take those jobs and if we make them "legal" they'll pay social security, etc.
                  I think you're right. One thing I like about the immigrant farm labor is the bump-up in diversity you get in areas that desperately need it. Most of the Hispanic families I know here are hard working, responsible, close-knit families. My girls have formed close friendshipss, been invited to quinceaneras and been given every reason to respect them. Most of these folks are legal, but not all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    What would be the charges, the high crimes and misdemeanors, in the articles of impeachment?
                    As someone said, best be right on when going after the king.
                    Just asking more questions I see.

What does it matter to you? You won't believe any of them anyway. Or, your local affiliate will raise some objection to it, and you'll just have to come running here and ask, "heard this on my local affiliate, can it be true?".

Putz.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      If the proof is there, overtly laid out, maybe my altruism is at work here, but I can see a President who has committed an impeachable "high crime" being removed regardless of party.
                      Disingenuous, and hopelessly naïve.

Oh, and also a putz.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

She has to secretly be a liberal.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          The secret behind CNN's scoop: being intelligent and observant! https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/25/polit...aid/index.html
                          It’s more surprising that more media outlets didn’t have a camera crew camped out on roger stone’s street. I figured cnn just had the cash to hire someone to sit in a van and wait for a phalanx of black SUVs to roll in.

The cost of a camera crew is zilch compared to a scoop like this.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

What???!!!!!!

Damm flip-floppers.

I remember when that was enough to make good Republicans not vote for someone.

Course, I also remember when good Republicans weren't working for Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              She has to secretly be a liberal.
                              She loved working for JFK jr.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Maybe someone should ask Devin Nunes about this?

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...wa-california/

Comment

Working...
                                X