Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Slavery never ended.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I had no idea it was a slur until Dr. Mrs. told me the history. In, like, 2009. Yikes.
    I had no idea it was a slur until I read it here. Thought it was a tribal name. Good on them for changing it then.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    58 years ago today: Birmingham Church bombing.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I had no idea it was a slur until Dr. Mrs. told me the history. In, like, 2009. Yikes.
    Honestly me either. We were taught it in school...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    I was actually gonna go on a vacation there a few summers back, mentioned the name to my gf and she went ape[bleep]. I had honestly never thought of it...

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Holy sh-t, this just happened? I thought this name was changed 50 years ago!!!
    Hadn't really thought about that, but...yeah...*nods*

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Holy sh-t, this just happened? I thought this name was changed 50 years ago!!!

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Good. Let them collect bounties on each other for not being MAGA enough.
    The form was spammed enough times the organizers took it down.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    And education level has nothing to do with it, Upper Class Brits and Europeans are easily the most racist people on this planet.
    There are plenty of uneducated rich Europeans. As there are more and more uneducated rich Americans. That's what happens when social strat stagnates.

Educated Euros are more likely to be Antifa than conservatives. They're fine. The rich? Who cares? They're unimportant.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Oh yeah the rich Euros are Nazis who wear more than Brown...

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    And education level has nothing to do with it, Upper Class Brits and Europeans are easily the most racist people on this planet.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Yeah slavery wasn't invented here...we just kept it longer than most.

Africa and Asia (not to mention The Americas) are completely and totally fucked because of the Euros. They can take their faux outrage and fucking sit on it and twirl. American Racism doesn't hold a candle to the crap they pulled. (and still do...go there some time it is not some panacea of racial harmony)

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

To be fair, we did have slaves.
    They colonized and subjugated the African continent, they can kindly fuck off with that s-.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Europeans throw bananas and chant monkey noises at black people and then try to lecture Americans on how racist Americans are.
    To be fair, we did have slaves.

The point is that uneducated people are racist everywhere. And then in Japan, educated people are racist too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X