The Generic Racism Thread 1: Lift Every Voice and Sing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    So according to this moron the packaging of a doll somehow teaches kids a Graduate Level philosophy studying how society treats races? Man...
    I mean, these are undoubtedly the same people that think that Magic and D&D are teaching kids about Satan worship right?
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      I mean, these undoubtedly the same people that think that Magic and D&D are teaching kids about Satan worship right?
      Yes...but at least that is believable in the context of what is on the cards or in the game. (obviously a 5 year old knows they are wrong) This is a whole nother level of stupid...even for ****nuts like Project Veritas. I am struggling to even come up with a funny analogy it is just that ****ing stupid.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yes...but at least that is believable in the context of what is on the cards or in the game. (obviously a 5 year old knows they are wrong) This is a whole nother level of stupid...even for ****nuts like Project Veritas. I am struggling to even come up with a funny analogy it is just that ****ing stupid.
        It’s funny to me because I know Hasbro has been going full on woke pandering for years with MTG having trans characters, gay characters, non-binary characters, they explicitly directed artists to draw non-white people for art, and yet this is what causes them to rage? Lol ok.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Another concerned citizen.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Thank goodness they reported it to the compliant, milquetoast cops and not the Proud Boys.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              I mean, these are undoubtedly the same people that think that Magic and D&D are teaching kids about Satan worship right?
              Somebody at a family gathering said to my wife’s aunt, “I was going to read Harry Potter, but I want to talk to Father [So And So] to get his take first. What do you think?” Her aunt’s reply, “You’re a grown adult, I think you can figure that out for yourself.”

They're real, but they’re not real quick.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• About the statues:

If I understand correctly, they were erected 50 and 100 years after Jim Crow was enacted.

Not exactly made with quality in mind.

And put up as a "know your role and shut your mouth" move.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• So at 9:30 am this morning, I’m in the drive through line at my local Starbucks, it’s 88F with 75% humidity and full summer sun. Some local 50-something, crew-cutted shirtless numbskull with zero body hair goes jogging by at a pretty good clip - carrying about a 4’x6’ Confederate Battle Flag on a pole. Gotta get the message out somehow, I guess.

Comment

• Ah - makes more sense now. This was happening a couple miles up the beach:

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...ur/5406351001/

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      Ah - makes more sense now. This was happening a couple miles up the beach:

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/n...ur/5406351001/
                      This made me throw up

"Following a prayer, singing of patriotic songs and the pledge of allegiance, Gaetz addressed an estimated audience of about 100, criticizing mask mandates, lockdowns and vaccine passports, finishing his opening monologue with, "Donald Trump won the election!""
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Imagine being handcuffed for doing your job.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...-they-n1276216
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I like that the cops lied to them. 7 officers with guns drawn for a squatter?

Then the cops use another BS story for the press. 7 officers with guns drawn because of a burglary a couple weeks ago.

Meanwhile everyone knows what the story is...White dbag called the cops cause Dem Darkies be near me and the cops figured this was their time to be in an action movie because they have micro*****es.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• AWCAB a
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• We wouldn’t want to put his future in jeopardy now would we

https://mobile.***********/tarajohn/...59112906973184

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                We wouldn’t want to put his future in jeopardy now would we

https://mobile.***********/tarajohn/...59112906973184
                                That is one thing about rural England - they don't hide their racism. Like, at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X