The Generic Racism Thread 1: Lift Every Voice and Sing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment:

Trump said we were going to go to Mars. We can’t even go to Europe.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

The biggest mistake anyone ever made was try to drill deeper into the causes of the Civil War. It was about slavery, slavery and slavery. Hell, half the leaders of the confederacy were at one time serving in the FEDERAL government and argued forcefully against "state's rights" when non-slave states wanted to enact policy or law that they felt weakened their rights to own another human.

Just like the confederate battle flag was never about heritage, it was always about violent, racist extremism. It was created for and used by violent racist extremists from the day the first one was sewn and anyone that wants to display it today is not displaying the heritage of their state or anything else, other than the part of their state that was violent, and racist, and extremist.

If you want to recognize the heritage of your state, honor some people from it who were great inventors, or honor it for its local cuisine, or for its natural beauty. I'm sure there must be something worth celebrating about even a 5h!thole state like Mississippi besides their stupid confederate flag or some wounded snowflake's sense of "heritage." Hell, I thing the inventor of the synthetic fabric rayon was from Mississippi. Celebrate that. Jeezuz it isn't that hard to find something useful to rally around to show your state is a super cool place.
      A historian that took primary source looks at the reason. It was slavery, since it was explicitly put into the state documents.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7y3pJCufFU

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        More rock-ribbed conservatives.

COVID can't carry them off fast enough.
        Good thing the racists didnt have a tan or the cops might have killed them.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/tlrd/status/1280587640446877697

Tech CEO Launches Shocking Racist Tirade at Asian Family: ‘Trump’s Gonna ****** You’ — WATCH http://tlrd.us/2DkYVjJ
          The ironic part:

Heavy.com reports: “Records show that Lofthouse emigrated to the United States in 2010, originally living in New York City. Lofthouse graduated from Newcastle Business School in 2005. He studied business at the school, which is associated with Northumbria University, located in the northeast of England, according to his now-deleted LinkedIn page. Lofthouse’s Twitter page has been suspended due to a violation of Twitter’s rules.”
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/RexChapman/statu...38115191930886

North Carolina: This lady called police on two black & latinx residents because she didn’t recognize them — and did so because she “knows everyone who lives in the neighborhood.” They lived there...
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Some Dumpies have a fun 4th.

In his Facebook post, Booker recounted that he and some friends were headed to the lake to watch the eclipse when they were accosted by a “large, white male (seemingly drunk)” wearing a Confederate flag-printed hat. The man followed them on an ATV, saying that they were on private property. Booker said that they apologized, though they had the property owner’s permission to be there, and crossed over to the lake.

Shaken, Booker wrote that they told the rest of the group coming to watch the eclipse to come by way of the public beach to avoid the man. But there, the man’s friends had blocked off the public land with their boats and ATVS, claiming it as their own property. Booker said that one of them yelled “white power” when the rest of the group tried to cross.

Booker said that they attempted to engage the group in conversation — but their attempts were futile. When Booker and his friends decided to leave, the group funneled them onto a trail, blocking off the beach path. Then, Booker said, he was attacked.

“The five were able to easily overwhelm me and got me to the ground and dragged me pinning my body against a tree as they began pounding on my head and ripped off some of my hair, with several of them still on top of my body holding me down,” he wrote.

He said that they got “more enraged” as the beating progressed, and at one point he felt a man jump on his neck. He recalled one of the men’s daughters screaming for her father to let Booker go, which attracted more people to the scene.

“The attackers told the growing group, ‘we’re going to break his arms’ (while literally attempting to bend my arms behind me) and then stated to the members of their party several times to, ‘get a noose’, amongst some other choice slurs,” Booker wrote. “With me still pinned underneath them they kept telling onlookers to leave the ‘boy’ and that everyone else (all white) could go.”

At that point, some of the onlookers started filming the scene with their phones.

In one of the videos, which Booker said shows the alleged attack, the group is still huddled around a tree holding Booker, who is slumped on the ground. The nearby woman, wearing a bathing suit and sandals and holding a beer can, can be heard imploring the group to let Booker go. Many of the bystanders echo her call.

At one point, one of the men with his hands on Booker turns and says “you go!” jabbing a finger at one of the bystanders. A woman next to him, wearing a towel over a bathing suit, adds “You go and we’ll let him go.”

The other videos show the aftermath of the scene, after Booker was released. Those who allegedly assaulted him followed the group of witnesses, telling them to get off the “private property.”

One of the men, shirtless and wearing swim trunks, repeatedly calls the group “liberal ****s” and claims that they “invaded us.” He also called one, a Black man, “a nappy-headed ***** with your five white friends.”

“Big Black was what started all of this,” the same man said, with two of his friends sometimes restraining him.
              Economic anxiety.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Tucker leaning in pretty hard here: https://***********/varsha_venkat_/s...61878851555330

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Tucker leaning in pretty hard here: https://***********/varsha_venkat_/s...61878851555330
                  Tucker doesnt pretend anymore...he knows the only people who buy his crap are KAGs and QANONers so he dropped all pretense and just hates anyone less White than him.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Hey did you know that the Rothchilds own all the banks and The Jews are dividing up the Black Community? Well Stephen Jackson is here to educate you. Apparently he ranted about it on Instagram Live after defending Desaun Jackson and his Hitler quotes.

And people wonder why I hate everyone...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Butt hurt in 5, 4, 3...
                      Cornell University

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Major League Soccer with a great show of solidarity before their first game back.

And, of course, the idiots in the replies...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Philadelphia Union players play opening game with names of police victims on their jerseys instead of their own names.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• CooCoo

she teaches kids.

https://mobile.***********/pxlitic/s...06013657759744

Comment

• If only knuckledraggers watched soccer, they might be triggered.

Comment

Working...
                                X