No announcement yet.

Can we go back to the prior format?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r/collegehockey gets some traffic as well.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I’m in and can Venmo some cash
      Ditto
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Ok I am looking into it...and am open to any and all suggestions. :-)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Try visiting https://fanforum.uscho.com/ right now and check out the script kiddie note.

Seriously, board?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Try visiting https://fanforum.uscho.com/ right now and check out the script kiddie note.

Seriously, board?
            LOL. That aint right.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• They should just seriously shut this down they obviously don't want us here.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Off topic but I cant get on this board from my computer only my phone...I think the site it got hacked.
                I couldn't get it to work with my phone last night. WOuldn't show new posts on the Cafe listing. I know someone said they figured that out (Kepler?) but I just couldn't get it to work. I don't know why a subforum wouldn't show new posts. How is that even in the code? Jfc...

Also, it was taking about two minutes for each page to load. Such a disaster.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Also, it was taking about two minutes for each page to load. Such a disaster.
                  This is true from PC, too.

I hate the complainers but it does look like we are being driven off deliberately.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Someone noticed.
                    Code:

Comment

• I still can't get on from my laptop only my phone.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I still can't get on from my laptop only my phone.
                        I'm on from my laptop right now, with ad block. It's about the only way for me to view this site and not have posts separated from the posters' names, and then separating that post from the next poster's name, too.

If it matters, I'm using Chrome browser on my Win10 machine.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• That is what I use as well...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So the only way I can actually get past the stupid hack page is to go into my history and direct link a thread. Seriously this board is a friggin Trumpian Style disaster!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Try visiting https://fanforum.uscho.com/ right now and check out the script kiddie note.

Seriously, board?
                              Oh good, so that wasn’t just me! I was getting a different version of that page when I tried to access the site from my work laptop. I’m on my iPad right now, didn’t get that page. So annoying!

Comment

• It’s different. That’s what my note was referencing. Before it said something about being pwned by someone.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X