Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.45: The Wall or a Shut Down. Your Choice Pelosi!!!!!!

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
    Kushner sucks at the jobs he already has. Plus I don't know how you can be chief of staff when you can't even get the proper security clearance to do the job.
    Never stopped the Trump administration before.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Jared Kushner does.
      I actually had “Lol. Omg. It’s going to be Kushner isn’t it?” in my original post.

I deleted it because there is no way it’s him. Right? Because that means he actually has a job instead of just having a sort of position in the White House where he can be a parasite of proximal power. He would actually have to do something and get media scrutiny. Legit scrutiny.

He can’t afford it. He can’t afford real scrutiny.

I’ve also heard he had turned it down preemptively and quietly on one of the POTUS shows.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Chris Christie says thanks but no thanks to the job
        He took himself out of the running.

I mean, a long time ago, when he chose a carb-heavy and sedentary lifestyle.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

He took himself out of the running when he went after the Kushners
          Last edited by dxmnkd316; 12-14-2018, 04:14 PM.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

From the NY Times.

The special counsel’s office rejected a suggestion from Michael Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, that he had been tricked into lying to FBI agents investigating Russia’s election interference and ties to Trump associates.
            No ****. I never would have guessed that Flynn and his lawyers were lying. Never crossed my mind.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We have a new front-runner for Chief of Staff: https://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...cause-they-pms

A top government lawyer for Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke once said in recently surfaced online comments that female cops have an “inferiority complex” and that the NFL should not allow a “power tripping woman with a case of PMS” to officiate football games.

James Voyles, who serves as senior counsel in the Office of the Secretary at the Interior Department, argued in Facebook posts from 2011, a year after he graduated from college, that women shouldn’t be allowed to work as referees in NFL games because they would control “the last male sanctuary.” When contacted by The Hill on Thursday, Voyles apologized for the remarks.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Lock them all up

Comment

GWB, for as bad as his presidency was, at least he could take a joke and joke about himself.

Correspondents Dinner from 2001 - he gives a speech.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Mick mulvaney it is!

Comment

Mick mulvaney it is!
                      Congrats to him on the, erm..."promotion".

Comment

Mick mulvaney it is!
                        He's complete ****ing drip slime. A worthless waste of DNA.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Good thing that I'm not asked to sing La Marseillaise when I visit France...
                          Visit or move?
                          You suggestion peeps are coming for a vacation
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Mick mulvaney it is!
                            Alternative universe Spider-Man?!?!?
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Congrats to him on the, erm..."promotion".
                              As "Acting" Chief of Staff. So three months before it being permanent and six before he wants out because Trump is blaming him for everything
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Trump company overcharge for something? Naaahhhh.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X