This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Rabid partisanship is destroying the country. *Votes to place rabid partisan on the Supreme Court

Comment

**** you susan

Comment

She thinks Kavanaugh will cause less 5-4 decisions?

She said yes.

Go to hell Susan.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
          Rabid partisanship is destroying the country. *Votes to place rabid partisan on the Supreme Court

It is going to be cute in 2 years when she tries and convince people she was duped again! Any chance she had of calling herself a "moderate" died with her fellating of Kavanaugh there.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good god Maine sux
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It is going to be cute in 2 years when she tries and convince people she was duped again! Any chance she had of calling herself a "moderate" died with her fellating of Kavanaugh there.
              She has Parkinson’s and I have a feeling she’s not going to run again. If she is I can’t wait to vote against her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                . her fellating of Kavanaugh there.
                Why do you hate women?

Comment

Why does the DCCC support this clown? He can't even do the bare minimum of not aiding and abetting fascism.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                    She has Parkinson’s and I have a feeling she’s not going to run again. If she is I can’t wait to vote against her.
                    Go plant an “anyone but susan” sign on the lawn now

Comment

And Manchin will vote to give the Republicans cover. **** you Joe.

Comment

Because a Democrat in West Virginia is better than a Republican in West Virginia.

I don't know why this is such a difficult concept. It's one of the reddest states in the nation. A Senator voting with you even 30% of the time is better than someone voting with you 0% of the time.

Simple math.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Because a Democrat in West Virginia is better than a Republican in West Virginia.

I don't know why this is such a difficult concept. It's one of the reddest states in the nation. A Senator voting with you even 30% of the time is better than someone voting with you 0% of the time.

Simple math.
                            He does everything the Republicans would do anyhow, what exactly is the difference?

(Yes technically he votes with Trump slightly less than the more centristy republicans I'm aware)

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              He does everything the Republicans would do anyhow, what exactly is the difference?
                              This is demonstrably false and ignorant.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

He's a politician, so he flips to yes in a meaningless gesture a month from his reelection. But no, let's do purity tests. That's worked wonders for the Democrats over the last decade.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X