X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCOTUS 13: Confirmation consternation contemplation

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Yeah I’m gonna go with that
    The word you were looking for is ... "cover".

She's found someone to provide her cover.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      Courtesy to Manchin perhaps? So he doesn't have to wait until the eleventh hour to be told what his opinion is going to be.
      Possible. I am guessing they all cut deals with each other...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Saying she's voting yes so the Montana Senator can get on his plane to his daughters wedding without McConnell and Trump harassing him to stay.
        Oh good call. Never thought of that!

50 years from now PoliSci classes will study these Trump Era votes as case studies on how not to run the Legislative Branch and how things truly get done.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          If there's 50 no's Mitch postpones the vote until Daines can come back, probably Sunday.
          ... via a chartered X-15.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
            If there's 50 no's Mitch postpones the vote until Daines can come back, probably Sunday. I suppose Manchin could lie and tell R's he's a yes then vote no and retire before he's censured by the Senate and fired by voters, but that seems pretty unlikely. So seems to me if the vote gets confirmed for Saturday, D's don't have the votes.
            I dont think Mitch knows either way. I think the swing voters kept it silent just like they did with Health Care.

He cant postpone now they called the question. (yes he CAN but he wont) He has guaranteed this for weeks its now or never. If he postpones Kavanaugh never gets confirmed. (the longer they wait the more pressure on Flake who is 50/50 anyways) Plus Trump might throw him from a helicopter or something The votes goes down tomorrow whether he has the votes or not.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Oh good call. Never thought of that!

50 years from now PoliSci classes will study these Trump Era votes as case studies on how not to run the Legislative Branch and how things truly get done.
              Those studies will be burned in the Emperor's purge of all knowledge in 2025
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

No big surprise but Flake is a confirmed yes.
                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                Originally posted by Timothy A
                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Collins is supposed to announce any minute. If it's yes, that's enough. If no, then Manchin is the swing vote, the exact place he didn't want to be.
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Those studies will be burned in the Emperor's purge of all knowledge in 2025
                    Sad but true...

Yeah Flake said he was a likely yes so no surprise there. If Manchin breaks ranks he might as well switch parties cause he will be Dem in Name Only.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Collins sure does love to listen to herself talk...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Collins sure does love to listen to herself talk...
                          She’s the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            She’s the only one.
                            Well I can see how she was "duped" in the tax reform vote

She is CYAing both sides of this. Good lord...

edit: She is trying to tell us Kavanaugh wont insulate Trump from charges? Was she dropped on her head?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

She is going to vote yes...this speech is all about praising him. Her poor staff...

edit: The two women behind Collins look bored. Kind of funny to watch
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                She is going to vote yes...this speech is all about praising him. Her poor staff...

edit: The two women behind Collins look bored. Kind of funny to watch
                                Stop sucking his dick and tell us how you’re voting and get this over with Susan.

Comment

Working...
                                X